Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lil'Wayne, Tech N9ne, Eminem what do they all have in common?

Lil'Wayne, Tech N9ne, Eminem what do they all have in common?

Well let's see here, Each artists has done and made serious moves in their career, they all Have gone through different trial and tribulations...and they all will work with each other (and have worked with each other in the past, in a round about way).

Earlier today I saw the tweets from Twitter cause of Tech Being, pissed off. He has every right to be...The "old school fans" grow & change, thats what happens to music, musicians,and tastes as you grow older..you expand your horizons..Remember On the Gates mixed plate the track "harvey Dent" if ya want the old music buy the old album.

Lil Wayne (whether YOU like him or not) is a FORCE in Hip-Hop. He Reached out to Eminem, and those tracks he did with Eminem are ILL (and eminem killed wayne on his own track with drop the world) and The SAME thing can/could happen with the track he does with Tech N9ne. I was NEVER a fan of Lil'wayne in fact I probably talked the most shyt about his music about 2 years ago...I always admired his work ethic even if his rhymes weren't my (The dude may not tour like Tech N9ne or Strange Music...but HE did record ALOT while he was free) but after going back and listening to some of the stuff he dropped I can see where alot of people think he is amazing,

I don't blame Tech for being pissed off with some "fans" who talk shyt about him being approached and ASKED to do a track with Lil' Wayne. So many of those same people accused Tech for "selling out" when EverReady: The Religeon came out, he had his hair in braids, and the "imagery" wasn't "ALL OUT" but when you listened to the album IT WAS STILL TECH N9NE...Then KILLER came out...People Said Tech Was gonna change and go "More Mainstream" He DIDn't Change who he was....IF you are a REAL FAN, you will be PROUD of THE accomplishment for helping to PUSH TECH N9NE & STRANGE MUSIC INC. Into the Level of success We enjoy.

Tech, Krizz, Kutt..these guys (and the Road crew some of you don't even pay attention to or thank) spend ALOT of time on the road, PROVIDING YOUentertainment, sharing their life with YOU more than their own families. Do they make money? Yeah...But it took a LONG time for them to really make any money, and get the success they are enjoying. And your going to bag or berate Tech N9ne for FINALLY being given the attention He talked about not getting on "Why you don't call me?" He hasn't changed who he is, his music hasn't changed from being Tech N9ne or "Strange" I mean take a minute go through your Library, and listen to EACH album and Tell me Where He ever changed bein who he is, and what he did or believed in.

Eminem went through his deal & level of not knowing how to deal with success, Lil'Wayne enjoyed the spotlight but he had to BREAK out from his group first. Eminem had the help of Dr. Dre, Lil Wayne had the help of Baby & Manny Fresh of Cash Money...Tech N9ne Has Travis O'Guin and ALL Of the FANS (FAMILY ALWAYS NEVER SOMETIMES).

If you Don't Like Lil'wayne COOL, THATS ON YOU, but NOT EVERYONE is gonna agree with you Everybodyneeds to Give it a chance..if the song isn't good then don't listen to it, but it hasn't even been recorded yet! Stop actin like a bunch of whiney bianca's who got dumped at prom.

MUSIC IS MEANT TO COMMUNICATE, ARTISTS ARE MEANT TO ENTERTAIN, AND MAKE ART...NO ONE SAID THE ARTIST HAD TO EXPLAIN THEIR ART TO YOU.

i was dumped at prom asshole

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    i was dumped at prom asshole

I agree im not a big fan of wayne either but really it's a win win for tech he just gonna go be himself and tear up whatever song they decide to do this time it's just gonna be on the largest stage hes ever had. I also think waynes alot better when he is given a challenge like rhyming along side another Emcee he admires I personally think his best work comes from shit hes featuring on cuz he just doesn't go off spittin random punchlines. Stop Hatin People

I really wish the whole topic of Tech/Wayne/Eminem would jus stop. It's been brought up so many times I wanna kick myself in the ball sack every time I notice a new thread about it.

FOR REAL PEOPLE .. STOPPPPP BITCHIN............. IM TIRED OF HEARING ALL U CRY BABY'S ON THIS SITE

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I really wish the whole topic of Tech/Wayne/Eminem would jus stop. It's been brought up so many times I wanna kick myself in the ball sack every time I notice a new thread about it.

<p ="text-align:left">

YESSS!!!

finally someone took the time to type this shit out lol

i totally agree with you man, im not a huge way fan, i have some of his songs but nothing crazy. but the idea of TECH N9NE collabing with someone that big in todays hiphop is fucking awesome!!

it doesnt mean tech is going main stream, cause i DOUBT many real wayne fans will ever even hear the song thats on all 6s and 7s. tech is gunna do his thang and these artists can show their artistic, although different, talents on one track

its beautiful!

these kinda threads are old, get over it its life ppl r gunna bitch blah blah blah. its ppl like you that keep bringin it up that make ppl bitch. we r tired of hearin about it, no matter how many times it gets posted ppl r still gunna bitch so if ur tired of hearin the bitchn then quit bringn it up. simple as that. i cant stand lil wayne except for his old shit back with the hot boys n prior carter 2 but for him to come tech to do a song im happy i aint bitchn bout it but i am bitchn bout fucks like you that keep bringin it up. shits old get over it

If you don't want to read about it then don't click the link? Comments like yours are the most annoying, I swear. At least this thread makes valid points, unlike most, which are just ignorant fools spreading unnecessary negativity....... like you just did....

Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast
    these kinda threads are old, get over it its life ppl r gunna bitch blah blah blah. its ppl like you that keep bringin it up that make ppl bitch. we r tired of hearin about it, no matter how many times it gets posted ppl r still gunna bitch so if ur tired of hearin the bitchn then quit bringn it up. simple as that. i cant stand lil wayne except for his old shit back with the hot boys n prior carter 2 but for him to come tech to do a song im happy i aint bitchn bout it but i am bitchn bout fucks like you that keep bringin it up. shits old get over it