Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Questions

Two Questions

In that video when tech was talking about KABOSH he said something like "were gona get done with 6's and 7's quick then move on to KABOSH" and when I asked krizz about KABOSH at the Lincoln show he said something like "ya man, wel just move through all 6's and 7's in about a month then wel get started" Does anybody else think they are just doing this album just to get it done?? I dont think thats a good thing.....if their looking forward to KABOSH so much I would rather have them just skip all 6's and 7's. My other question I was wondering if there is a chance tech would tour with the Dirty Wormz and have it like a band concert? I think that would be legit.

I don't think techs rushing. I think he just has a really really good idea of what he wants on this album. And it doesn't take that long once you've got all your beats. And dude. Kabosh tour? That'd be fuckin epic. I really really hope that happens

everyone was worried when sickology and kod were done so close together and both were good i dont think theres any reason to question the quality of music were gonna get

do you think that there is any chance that would happen though...? I think it would be dope too but idk...somebody ask him at a meet and greet!

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    I don't think techs rushing. I think he just has a really really good idea of what he wants on this album. And it doesn't take that long once you've got all your beats. And dude. Kabosh tour? That'd be fuckin epic. I really really hope that happens

All 6's And 7's is not going to be released until around February, it's only October. Tech has quite a bit of time to write, considering he has most of the beats collected. A month is a good amount of time to dedicate to the recording of one album. Wasn't KOD written and recorded over the summer during the Rock The Bells tour? Regardless, when all you're doing is the recording, mixing etc., a month is not rushing it. From what we've heard, it sounds like this is a pretty serious and important album to Tech. With all of the attention he has been getting, this album could be his big break. If I know that, then he knows that. I have very high hopes for this album, just like I did with KOD, and that was amazing. I'm hoping for an album that holds the same status as Everready. I'm not saying Tech was at his peak lyrically, but that was one of the best collection of songs I've heard from Tech.

I don't think tech is rushing it at all. There was a video (not sire if it was on a DVD or just a viral video) but tech had a schedule of the studio time and just about everyone else had about a month to get their stuff done or less.

when i spoke to Tech at the meet and greet in Missoula, he said that he was almost finished with 6's & 7's and they would be working on Kabosh right after. He has been promising Kabosh since the song Little Pills came out and he wants to get it done for the fans that have been anxiously waiting....like me!

Nope..Hes got a little over 17 beats he said he was gunna pick 27 so that maeans he'll prolly use 20 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    who knows.... maybe 6 n 7s is half done or something......... just needs final touches?

The best IMO

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    All 6's And 7's is not going to be released until around February, it's only October. Tech has quite a bit of time to write, considering he has most of the beats collected. A month is a good amount of time to dedicate to the recording of one album. Wasn't KOD written and recorded over the summer during the Rock The Bells tour? Regardless, when all you're doing is the recording, mixing etc., a month is not rushing it. From what we've heard, it sounds like this is a pretty serious and important album to Tech. With all of the attention he has been getting, this album could be his big break. If I know that, then he knows that. I have very high hopes for this album, just like I did with KOD, and that was amazing. I'm hoping for an album that holds the same status as Everready. I'm not saying Tech was at his peak lyrically, but that was one of the best collection of songs I've heard from Tech.

My opinion as well

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    The best IMO

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta