Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anybody else think Tech needs to write a autobiography?

anybody else think Tech needs to write a autobiography?

id buy it and read it for sure! id say a big chunk of his fans this would be first and only book they buy and read too! lol but seriously who else thinks he should? he would make a ton of money on it and when there traveling he could write and work on it.

i think itd be tight, i have all of fiddys books and i knew most of it neways and ive read them all multiple times same with eminems. id mos def buy that shit

iKing is right, there isn't much more Tech could tell us that he hasn't already said in his music/interviews. But I also reckon it would be an amazing read. He could share his entire life story with us, in the form of a book.

Well all his stuff from his early days are kinda cloudy. I've heard a hundred different stories on why celcius was made and stuff. It would be cool to know what early touring was like. The who break up with don Juan, everything that happened with 2pac. Plus he keeps his personal life under wraps on interviews so it would be cool if his kids all had a chapter telling what it's like to have tech as a father.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien Galea
    iKing is right, there isn't much more Tech could tell us that he hasn't already said in his music/interviews. But I also reckon it would be an amazing read. He could share his entire life story with us, in the form of a book.

That would be dope if Tech came out with a book. I bet there's a lot of shit that happened back in the day. I definately would buy it.

I think he definitly needs to write a book...until then this is a really good bio.

http://www.clubn9ne.org/

you gotta hit the biography link after you get on the page.

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    I think he definitly needs to write a book...until then this is a really good bio.

http://www.clubn9ne.org/

"id say a big chunk of his fans this would be first and only book they buy and read"...are you serious dude? wowwwww.

hahahaha yeah seriously speak for yourself ricky

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    "id say a big chunk of his fans this would be first and only book they buy and read"...are you serious dude? wowwwww.

That would be awesome if tech wrote a book. I read violent Js book behind the paint and it was great. I've also read nikki sixx heroin diaries book which was really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    That would be dope if Tech came out with a book. I bet there's a lot of shit that happened back in the day. I definately would buy it.