Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Devil Worship

Devil Worship

I was listening to some Biggie yesterday and it got me thinking. His lyrics are very blasphemous and would definitely make you think he is a devil worshiper but people love him!!! Tech never says anything really blasphemous that I heard of. But people think he's the Devil worshiper. All I've heard Tech really say that was bad was his questioning God on the troubles in his life. So why is it that Biggie can actually say "Fuck God!" (sorry God) and be adored and Tech say's "Why God?" and he must be evil? Just a thought. <div ="display: none;" 6367a626-fdc4-41b3-8bb4-b0720824f69a
    <div ="display: none;" 1.03.01

I understand that Biggie probably got criticized...most likely...but his people, the community, black people, loved him. But black people act like they're scared of Tech N9ne. And Biggies lyrics would make me want to step out my house for fear of God striking it down.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodKat Scarano
    Perhaps it's because Biggie was more well known (thus far); signs of the times.
    Plus, realistically, he probably attained criticism as well.

As far as "Satanism" goes, I've read that it's about worshiping yourself, not the Devil (as is the common misconception.)

Either way, I personally feel as if people should worry about their own future and not the demise of everyone else. @Haters

I really enjoy that song "Holier Than Thou."

I'm not of religion, but I LOVE that song - it's so passionate.

what songs were u listening to?

I mean I haven't heard evry Tech song in the world so there may have been something I missed...but I have never heard Tech say fuck God.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz

i mean in what song did biggie say that

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    I mean I haven't heard evry Tech song in the world so there may have been something I missed...but I have never heard Tech say fuck God.

You could say the same for Big L... just listen to "Devil's Son." haha. I think it mainly has to do with the imagery. Rappers like Biggie and Big L didn't stray too far from the norm of their peers appearance wise. I think people judge Tech on the red hair he used to have, the face paint, and other things like that.

Joahova said i was barred from the holy gates/FUCKEM...........BIGGIES WORDS IN COMPLETE SENTANCE....all of them niggas are devil worshipers puffy..rick ross...jayz....birdman.....fuck them niggas novs ordo seclurm is failure.....tech tells you in need more angels........Wake up the fuck up tech n9ne fans???.....its more serious than you think =(......they never called they about to start now/need angel wings not not gargoles....man shit is crazy!!!!

it's 100% imagery, people judge based off of what they see and don't bother to listen

Well I am more of a Pac fan but I was listening to Eminem the recovery and he said something like "Jehova barred me from the pearly gates well I say fuck em"

i mean in what song did biggie say that

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by claude lolar
    Joahova said i was barred from the holy gates/FUCKEM...........BIGGIES WORDS IN COMPLETE SENTANCE....all of them niggas are devil worshipers puffy..rick ross...jayz....birdman.....fuck them niggas novs ordo seclurm is failure.....tech tells you in need more angels........Wake up the fuck up tech n9ne fans???.....its more serious than you think =(......they never called they about to start now/need angel wings not not gargoles....man shit is crazy!!!!