Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costume Ideas

Halloween Costume Ideas

brainstorm some ideas people

I would not have put that fag on my news station. just what we need another brother on tv making the black race look ignorant and incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    macgruber. the splice thing from the movie.... SPLICE. the thing from the snickers commercial in the grocery store. a tube sock from the skittles commercial. gallagher. anything from chappelles show. be a jersey shore person. zach galifinakis aka- allen from the hangover. an avatar. be the bed intruder guy. tiger woods. thats all i got from top of my head.

lol damn nice ideas, my friend has the baby shirt from the hangover so he could do that one. i never saw macgruber or splice though. I think a few of my friends did the whole guido look a couple years ago that one worked out well though

tin foil bikini, the rest of me in plastic wrap. 10-30 on my tummy.

Leftovers.

hmmm, i do love leftovers lol thats a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie

Leftovers.

Chris Hansen, ur friends could play swat team and have one be a fake little girl. When the girl goes up to the person askin for candy, come out as they are going to hand it to her. Pull out a chat log and say "you were asked for candy, and you said sure, now why would you do that?" then as you leave immediately after asking question, have your swat buddies come out and take a few pieces f candy an let them know that this wa just a warning.

Definitely planned out my hallowen, can ya tell? Also, good side prank, take a fake head mold, throw in a plasic bag with a ton of fake blood and wig, leave in shopping cart at your local grocery store.

you should definitely get a camera and record peoples reactions i feel like that could get alot of hits on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    Chris Hansen, ur friends could play swat team and have one be a fake little girl. When the girl goes up to the person askin for candy, come out as they are going to hand it to her. Pull out a chat log and say "you were asked for candy, and you said sure, now why would you do that?" then as you leave immediately after asking question, have your swat buddies come out and take a few pieces f candy an let them know that this wa just a warning.

Definitely planned out my hallowen, can ya tell? Also, good side prank, take a fake head mold, throw in a plasic bag with a ton of fake blood and wig, leave in shopping cart at your local grocery store.

this

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie

Leftovers.

Get a sick ass pirate costume and a half gallon of some captain....I went and got a costume for a party tonight, I got a doctors outfit called 'Dr. Shots' and it's got 4 syringes that you fill up with 1-3 shots of liquor, it's gonna be off the chain, can't wait!!

Mo' fucking Quailman!
    <p ="text-align: left;">