Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SM Roster Additions

SM Roster Additions

I would like to see Stevie Stone sign for sure (if they are not waiting to steal him from Ruthless they are crazy!)Irv Da Phenom (he is pretty much already part of Strange but I dont think he is officially signed?)D-Loc and Dalima (I have no clue why they have never been picked up!)I would like to see Skatterman, Snug Brim, and Prozak all come back, I dont think any of those 3 artists are better off without strange, than with strange.I would like to see Potluck sign, Suburban Noize has gone SOOOOO far downhill the past 5 years, and Underrated and One Ton are both fuckin ill.I think with some of the really good producers on strange, and with Tech's creative direction they could re-vamp Bone Thugs and make them actually worth listening to again. Not to mention how many sick collabs there could be with other strange members!I even think if Twiztid dropped the stupid axe murder/hatchet slashing gimmick, and made some more realistic shit just about like partying, touring, etc. and evolved their they could fit in nicely.What do u guys think of those selections (good or bad, and why).Who else would u like to see added, and why?

1. there are abotu 2143243242342 threads about this
    2. Have u listened to Twiztid's stuff. sounds like u were describing ICP
    3. The list is decent.

Well first of all, the reason I have that opinion about twiztid, is becuase i like their shit, they can flow like a motherfucker, but the same old woop woop, juggalo, kill u with an axe and then commit suicide is CHEESY. Their best shit in my opinion is all the shit on Independants Day, because they kind of move away from that a little bit and its not so cartoonish. Just my opinion, and I wasnt describing ICP because madrox and monoxide actually have talent.

Second, I dont care how many threads there are about this, its the first one by me, and i dont give a fuck about what somebody else already wrote, because that is their opinion not mine, ya smell me?

And i do still like bone, but if they were focused and hungry and had strange backing them, they could tear shit up like back in the day i guarantee it.

stevie and irv should be thrown on hands down. they fit in soo fuckin easy. and im startin to itch bc i havnt heard any skatterman since the cookbook. kid needs to swerve back into the strange lange and run this thang. they should check out hopsin, atleast chat with the motherfucker and maybe collab on something. unrelated but i want someone to get a collab with brotha lynch and vinnie paz. that shit would be off the chains from the first bar

scatterman retired, stone is still under contract with ruthless as is hopsin. hopsin is funk volumn tho so a collab is all there can be but it is in the works because they had a meeting about 2 months ago (FV and Strange)

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    stevie and irv should be thrown on hands down. they fit in soo fuckin easy. and im startin to itch bc i havnt heard any skatterman since the cookbook. kid needs to swerve back into the strange lange and run this thang. they should check out hopsin, atleast chat with the motherfucker and maybe collab on something. unrelated but i want someone to get a collab with brotha lynch and vinnie paz. that shit would be off the chains from the first bar

Mirror Mirror, Independent's Day, H&H, Green Book (for the most part), weren't 'JUGGALO SERIAL KILLAAAAAAS', they def have a good share of that, but it's not prominent in their lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    Well first of all, the reason I have that opinion about twiztid, is becuase i like their shit, they can flow like a motherfucker, but the same old woop woop, juggalo, kill u with an axe and then commit suicide is CHEESY. Their best shit in my opinion is all the shit on Independants Day, because they kind of move away from that a little bit and its not so cartoonish. Just my opinion, and I wasnt describing ICP because madrox and monoxide actually have talent.

Second, I dont care how many threads there are about this, its the first one by me, and i dont give a fuck about what somebody else already wrote, because that is their opinion not mine, ya smell me?

And i do still like bone, but if they were focused and hungry and had strange backing them, they could tear shit up like back in the day i guarantee it.

H&H wasn't hatchet slashing type music. If u like indepents day u should like H&H. I think Twiztid are perfect at what they do. I will agree that if they left psy they would do fine on their own

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    Mirror Mirror, Independent's Day, H&H, Green Book (for the most part), weren't 'JUGGALO SERIAL KILLAAAAAAS', they def have a good share of that, but it's not prominent in their lyrics

If you're into NY Rap or the mixtape scene, you know of Saigon. The fact that even he has an album dropping next year on Suburban Noize surprises me more than the X-Clan signing. I'm a Subnoize fan and I love the diverse roster and the fact that theyre left field with whom they sign (i.e. Will Smith's wife).

If Twiztid were to ever leave Psy, I can see them on Strange. As for Bone, couldn't see the whole group signing unless other label offers really aren't cutting it, but I could see Krayzie Bone signing a solo deal for example.

I havnt really heard much before I.D. Because I always just assumed it was typical juggalo garbage, ill have to check some shit out.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

Yea, bone ever signing as a whole unit with Strange is a super strrrreeeeetch, but with a new focus, new artists to collab with, such as kutty and blh, and just having the whole Strange Music machine behind them, i could see them making their best shit since est.1999 eternal

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    If you're into NY Rap or the mixtape scene, you know of Saigon. The fact that even he has an album dropping next year on Suburban Noize surprises me more than the X-Clan signing. I'm a Subnoize fan and I love the diverse roster and the fact that theyre left field with whom they sign (i.e. Will Smith's wife).

If Twiztid were to ever leave Psy, I can see them on Strange. As for Bone, couldn't see the whole group signing unless other label offers really aren't cutting it, but I could see Krayzie Bone signing a solo deal for example.