Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: 6 and 7

  1. #1

    6 and 7

    Duzz anybody no or heard anything about 'all 6s an 7s' album..is it cummin out or is it rumors???

  2. #2
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    i thought it was just a rumor



    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Feb or March 2011

  3. #3
    haha no its not a rumor,

    tech has 17 beats for it already and he wants to get about 10 more, he hasnt started writing the songs yet but he said hes aiming for feb or march 2011.

    im hoping with roughly 27 possible tracks he'll make it another double disc, where one disc is all 6s and one disc is all 7s



    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    i thought it was just a rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Feb or March 2011

  4. #4
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    sacrasm doesn't work well typed down =/



    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    haha no its not a rumor,

    tech has 17 beats for it already and he wants to get about 10 more, he hasnt started writing the songs yet but he said hes aiming for feb or march 2011.

    im hoping with roughly 27 possible tracks he'll make it another double disc, where one disc is all 6s and one disc is all 7s

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    i thought it was just a rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Feb or March 2011

  5. #5
    i was wondering a tie a that theres no way that u thought it was a rumor lol



    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    sacrasm doesn't work well typed down =/


    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    haha no its not a rumor,

    tech has 17 beats for it already and he wants to get about 10 more, he hasnt started writing the songs yet but he said hes aiming for feb or march 2011.

    im hoping with roughly 27 possible tracks he'll make it another double disc, where one disc is all 6s and one disc is all 7s

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    i thought it was just a rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Feb or March 2011

  6. #6
    Everyone holler if you want a double disk.....DISC 1 = 6s DISC 2 = 7s

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i dont. id rather it be a good mix of both on one disc instead of separating them

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    Everyone holler if you want a double disk.....DISC 1 = 6s DISC 2 = 7s

  8. #8
    Senior Member C-Hen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    329
    I would like to see one disk with like 20 tracks, and then a bonus disk similar to the Strange Music Library. That would be LEGIT

  9. #9
    Quality>>>>Quantity



    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    Everyone holler if you want a double disk.....DISC 1 = 6s DISC 2 = 7s

  10. #10
    as good as that would be, 2 discs just means more music. and u dont have to worry about the quality of it, because i would say its always good shit




    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    i dont. id rather it be a good mix of both on one disc instead of separating them


    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    Everyone holler if you want a double disk.....DISC 1 = 6s DISC 2 = 7s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •