Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help With Caribou Lou!

Need Help With Caribou Lou!

Ok guys I am throwing a halloween party and i am making a 5 gallon jug of caribou lou. How much do i need of 151 and malibu to make 5 gallons? I know half a bottle with a cup of malibu in a jug etc but how many gallons is a jug lol. I need to know exact amount for 5 gallons asap! Also i have two more 5 gallon jugs to fill. what should i put in them??

ok so 3 fifths. and how much does jungle juice typically cost to make like for say how much would ten gallons be?

5 gallons is a lot! unless there gonna be like 500 people, everyone will be WAY too messed up with 15 gallons of strong mixed drinks! But anyway...I would go 3 bottles of 151 and 1 bottle Malibu, I would also buy a pineapple and cut it into pieces and throw it in with the mix -- add only alcohol and fruit the day before, then add the juice the day of the party.

Other options are get a handle (or 2 depending on strength) of vodka and a 30 pack of beer and mix it together with 2 cans of frozen lemonade! Its powerful without the strong taste!!

And the last one id prob do a death mix! 1 750ml bottle of whiskey, rum, vodka, gin, and tequila (equivalent to 2 1/2 handles) add pieces of pineapple, kiwi, pear, apple, and lemon, let it sit overnight, then add whatever juice you want the day of the party.

Just a warning tho...all 3 of those mixes are very strong!! Party will be fucked up!!!

you want a cheap and DELICIOUS party drink??!!

try this

1 fifth of vodka (cheapest you can find, even burnettes works, you cant taste it
    12 light beers ( i use bud light)
    one can of pink lemonade concentrate (dont mix it with water, just add the concentrate straight from the can)

its called THE FORCE and it will mess your shit up off 2-3 glasses!

if you want 5 gallons just make them one at a time til your container is full

its a great drink that is strong, but you dont notice, girls love this shit too. sounds disgusting but trust me its really really good.

so itd prolly be best bet to go with 5 gallons of caribou lou only and then just a bunch of beer. gunna be around 45 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

try this

1 fifth of vodka (cheapest you can find, even burnettes works, you cant taste it

one can of pink lemonade concentrate (dont mix it with water, just add the concentrate straight from the can)

its a great drink that is strong, but you dont notice, girls love this shit too. sounds disgusting but trust me its really really good.
    Called Summer Brew by my peeps. But good shit apparently.

Make sure you don't get to little Malibu, cause thats the important part imo.

ok bro. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

try this

Called Summer Brew by my peeps. But good shit apparently.

Make sure you don't get to little Malibu, cause thats the important part imo.
    We always called these pink panty droppers...and we'd add crushed up X to it...

sounds good bro! so how much approximately to make 5 gallons of jungle juice and 5 gallons of caribou?

JUST MAKE JUG BY JUG TELL YOU GET 5 GALLONS LOT OF WORK BUT ATLEAST IT WILL TASTE GOOD