Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dumb question on Gordy(Gordy's not signed because...)

Dumb question on Gordy(Gordy's not signed because...)

I was just playing Xerxes the other day, and I'm wondering why Gordy isn't teamed up with/signed to Strange Music or Psychopathic-is it a label situation, stuff behind the scenes....what's up?It's not like dude doesn't have the fanbase, presence, or rhyming skills....

because hes garbo bro

yeah gordys incredible.. but i just couldnt see him being in the strange fam... his personality is alot different then theres i feel like.

bingo

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    because hes garbo bro

i've been wondering about that too.... imagine if he got to do shit with Strange's producers..... i guess people don't want someone as crazy as him with their label lol :P
    and keep it real, i think he's dope as fuck but i can see why he would get a lot of shit, he's def not for everyone

Gordy is straight dopeness and needs to be signed. He and bizarre are finishing up the Davidians album called the branch. Most people judge gordy from one track he did with tech which is bullshit I've changed a few peoples minds about gordy now they are fans

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    i've been wondering about that too.... imagine if he got to do shit with Strange's producers..... i guess people don't want someone as crazy as him with their label lol :P and keep it real, i think he's dope as fuck but i can see why he would get a lot of shit, he's def not for everyone

WOAH where did u get the info for the Davidians?

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    Gordy is straight dopeness and needs to be signed. He and bizarre are finishing up the Davidians album called the branch. Most people judge gordy from one track he did with tech which is bullshit I've changed a few peoples minds about gordy now they are fans

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    i've been wondering about that too.... imagine if he got to do shit with Strange's producers..... i guess people don't want someone as crazy as him with their label lol :P and keep it real, i think he's dope as fuck but i can see why he would get a lot of shit, he's def not for everyone

Gordy isn't bad. Do I think he's Strange material? No. More likely Psychopathic. He isn't clear enough with his rhymes and he doesn't have any commercial appeal. Strange wants to blow the fuck up and take over the world, Psychopathic is content with its position in the music industry. So again, Gordy isn't too bad. But on some real shit, fuck Bizarre. One of the top 5 worst emcees EVER. 50 Tyson shits on Bizarre.

I don't find Bizarre funny, entertaining, or shocking at all. Maybe I'm too big on lyricism, but he just plain cannot rap. If he wants to do stupid shit like, find a different medium.

And yeah, Gordy might be a little too "musically-Satanic" for Psychopathic. But the Esham thing, I don't know. Esham's music has been "watered" down for a while now. He's not the same at all, on any kind of level. And I heard that too, I heard he had to stop being Esham the Unholy and become the Boogieman. But he had been the Boogieman for years before Psychopathic. Whatever, I hold no interest in Esham anymore. Skimmed through his last release and just found my self disappointed with his simplistic rhyme structure and delivery.

He's not Strange. he is going to get the Strange music head quarters struck down. SMH We use his verse on Horns to make people leave our house.