Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's going on with Prozak?

What's going on with Prozak?

Just wondering if anybody knows what the hell is going on with Prozak its been almost three years since the last album and it kinda seems like Strange has been jerkin him around I know it was supposed to come out last year. I pretty positive he is still on strange since he just went on tour with the whole crew and said he was still with strange and if strange were to release him they had would write some kind of statement like they did with SMSB. Just wondering if anybody knows what's going on because I want the Hitchcock of Hip-hop in my stereo!

all thats official is that prozak has a distribution deal with strange. all i know is that hes showing his paranormal movie on halloween in Detroit. he has 2 albums already finished but no release dates. also he lynch and c lim are planning on making an album under the name the donner party. also prozak has talked about recording another PDM album. he said on his twitter that he is releasing a track on Halloween on the net. he also said on his twitter that hes going back in the studio to record some more in 3 weeks. i have no idea whats going on with his contract or y he hasnt released an album since he has 2 finished.

He's doing a show here next month so maybe that's to promote a new album

new album soonest in 2011

He's still with strange. If you live in western Colorado he's having a concert on NOV. 6th in Grand Junction @ Mesa Theater, shit will be sick as fuk. So any Junction or surrounding areas that like Prozac here is a rare concert. JUGGALOS AND LETTES show some luv! WHOOP WHOOP

if he was still with strange then y is his name not on the front page of this site. not only that when theres strange news being released hes not mentioned.when u ask prozak about what label hes on he wont say

Always annoys me when people spell his name with a C. lol. According to Makzilla he is still Signed to Strange, with Tech 9, Chris Calico and Cutt Kalhoun.

lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Always annoys me when people spell his name with a C. lol. According to Makzilla he is still Signed to Strange, with Tech 9, Chris Calico and Cutt Kalhoun.

on his twitter i think he said dates on a cd are coming in november