Thread: The Fort Worth show was sick as FUCK!!!

The Fort Worth show was sick as FUCK!!!

The meet and greet was sick as fuck too. It was the best time of my life! I spent a shitload of money at the merch booth even though there wasn't half as much as the thread about it showed at our show. I got Killer autographed for $10 too. STRANGE MUSIC BITCH!!

Yessssirrrr! DID NOT expect a crowd of about 500 there...didn't think Texas was on Tech N9ne like that...
    I had a blast, can't wait for the Dirty Wormz to join for KABOSH.

The albuquerque show was dope too, prollly the best jve been to in a very long time

Hell yeah I was like holy shit when I pulled up to the place and saw the big ass line that was wrapped around the place. I'm glad I was on the guest list and didn't have to wait in that long ass line lol!! Good thing that show wasn't at Trees cause it would have been way to packed there. Anyways that show was the shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9
    Yessssirrrr! DID NOT expect a crowd of about 500 there...didn't think Texas was on Tech N9ne like that... I had a blast, can't wait for the Dirty Wormz to join for KABOSH.

I was in the front row the WHOLE time. It was the sickest shit ever. Krizz Tech and Jay Rock were the coolest at the meet and greet.

INCREDIBLE show