Thread: Sports blog

Sports blog

Hey everyone- I graduated from KU in May with a major in broadcasting and I have recently started a blog to help me improve my writing and expand my journalism skills. I'm trying to hit most of the major sports, right now focusing on NFL and college football, emphasis on Kansas (which is hard to watch right now). Anyways, as a Tech N9ne fan I check out this site a lot and thought I'd post the address to it in case anyone was interested. I am trying to get more interaction which will help me for future employment. If this is not you're thing just disregard it. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks so much!

http://kipreiserer.wordpress.com/

hey i'm thinking of majoring in broadcasting too. so i just wanted to know exactly what ur gonna do, like are u gonna work for a local news station or what. i'm a sports fanatic so what ur doing is what i wanna do. also i love the website the set up is really nice

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I majored in broadcasting because I love being in front of a camera and love sports. I don't really know which path I'm going to go right now either writing or broadcasting, preferably both but I lean towards broadcasting. Do you know where you're going to go college? Or are you already in college?

Quote Originally Posted by indagame9
    hey i'm thinking of majoring in broadcasting too. so i just wanted to know exactly what ur gonna do, like are u gonna work for a local news station or what. i'm a sports fanatic so what ur doing is what i wanna do. also i love the website the set up is really nice

I used to want to go into broadcasting and sports journalism. Ended up choosing business information systems because I started to hate writing lol. I've heard KU has one of the best journalism programs in the country.

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of writing that's why I didn't do much in college. But I figured it couldn't hurt to get better at it.

i'm already in college. i go to csu stanislaus

Quote Originally Posted by Kippa81
    Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I majored in broadcasting because I love being in front of a camera and love sports. I don't really know which path I'm going to go right now either writing or broadcasting, preferably both but I lean towards broadcasting. Do you know where you're going to go college? Or are you already in college?

Quote Originally Posted by indagame9