Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All 6s and 7s

All 6s and 7s

Sick. Cant wait

soooooo fake. and the track "industry is still punks" was a track on the fake sickology or k.o.d. tracklist. hella fail

Quote Originally Posted by tech

The guy who posted this video just threw a bunch of shit he invented. Fail for him.

Quote Originally Posted by tech

what happened to this all 6's and 7's update video? all of them say removed by the user.

hes about to blow the cap off the industry and no one can say shit about it....then KABOSH ......then NNUTTHOWZE6688846993=67.....WOW THIS NIGGA IS OFF THE CHAIN PERIOD!!!.............cant wait NAS.....lets see them all fall norvsordo seclirom is failure?

in that first vid tech said he has 17 beats already and he says hes gunna get at LEAST 10 more..

now i know that beats and songs get cut from the final album, but it could be a fuckin sick double disc cd

Damn i hope he gets back to that elite shit. This Ollie Gates, KOD, and Sickology shit was okay and i liked it but compared to everready, killer, absolute power, and anghellic, it just didn't match up.

K.O.D was Tech's best album if u asked me

Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]Damn i hope he gets back to that elite shit. This Ollie Gates, KOD, and Sickology shit was okay and i liked it but compared to everready, killer, absolute power, and anghellic, it just didn't match up.