Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show in Tucson, AZ

Show in Tucson, AZ

Who on here went to that last night? I think it was crazy seeing that it was my first Tech show. But I LOVED it. After being pushed around like crazy and losing my voice from singing every song on the set. I walked out of there satisfied!

that show wuhs thee shit !
    think i got my ass grabbed like three times
    lastnight . & i got to hug Kutt !

Aha wait where were you standing? I might've been one to grab your ass :P. I had a few people grind on me haha

Quote Originally Posted by follow@girlckrazy
    that show wuhs thee shit ! think i got my ass grabbed like three times
    lastnight . & i got to hug Kutt !

Hell yeah! I got a lot of weird looks cuz I was the only one around me pretty muchthat knew all of the lyrics though

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    another victim of the t9x.

my brother was there, said it was a sick show

Yeah there were too many mosh pits and they caused me from being in the 2nd row in the middle to about the 4-5th to the far right by the end of the show. There was one 40 song the whole time that I didn't know. It was an old one though. Talkin about biotches or something. So I'm guessing you didn't get to see the ending during Flash/Areola then?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian a.k.a Young B
    That shit was fucking tight..... but them damn mosh pits fucked it up for me an got me kicked out like 10 minutes into techs set.. I aint mad tho ckuz it wasn't my first one but other than night it was nice night hella tits an beezys grabbing dick nice night THATS WHY I LOVE TECH SHOWS.. STRANGE all day an yea there were some people that didn't know any words to most the songs playin specially when 40 water came out

Damn hella good show. I am up in Prescott and go down to Marquee for the 3 shows I ever went to, but they sold out like a week ago. So I drove to Tucson and back last night. Just wanna say thanx to Strange and all you Technicians for making the trip hell worth it. Who else saw that security guard dive off the railing and spear that dude?!? HAHA!

Haha we're down in Sierra Vista and drove up there. Lol I was wondering why the security dove into the crowd. I though there was another mosh pit he was trying to break up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kenny Jr
    Damn hella good show. I am up in Prescott and go down to Marquee for the 3 shows I ever went to, but they sold out like a week ago. So I drove to Tucson and back last night. Just wanna say thanx to Strange and all you Technicians for making the trip hell worth it. Who else saw that security guard dive off the railing and spear that dude?!? HAHA!

I was there. There was a shit load of fights. One of the most violent Tech shows I've seen and I've been to at least 10 Tech shows. Big Scoob said Tucson was retarded lol. Was hyphy as hell though.

wuhthafuck . wy the hell would you do that

big turn off yo .

that aint aint even ckool .
    i wuhs wearing a red shirt .

Quote Originally Posted by JR
    Aha wait where were you standing? I might've been one to grab your ass :P. I had a few people grind on me haha

Quote Originally Posted by follow@girlckrazy
    that show wuhs thee shit ! think i got my ass grabbed like three times lastnight . & i got to hug Kutt !