Thread: Jeffrey?

Jeffrey?

I just watch Get Him To The Greek and are Jeffery's real? Has anybody ever had one?

I've had most of the shit he's talkin about that's in a Jeffrey but never lhad all those drugs in my joint lol. Why's it called a Jeffery because who would be scared of a Jeffery haha

LOL I'm glad I watched the movie first. Because I'm strictly on my weed shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    I've had most of the shit he's talkin about that's in a Jeffrey but never lhad all those drugs in my joint lol. Why's it called a Jeffery because who would be scared of a Jeffery haha

Yeah only I smoke now is when I got to a concert. I went to hallowicked in Columbus this past weekend and had a blast. All it takes is to walk out to the smokin section and follow the smell and ask to hit it. I hate to say I've did those drugs he's talkin about that's in a jefferry but I'm glad to say it's been years ago lol

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette

I think it's hilarious I just saw some lean for the first time yesterday. SMH What ever happened to a good blunt?

Yeah only I smoke now is when I got to a concert. I went to hallowicked in Columbus this past weekend and had a blast. All it takes is to walk out to the smokin section and follow the smell and ask to hit it. I hate to say I've did those drugs he's talkin about that's in a jefferry but I'm glad to say it's been years ago lol

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette

yeah thats what im saying it seems that the oxycontin virus started where i live in WV and now its everywhere.. i agree what happened to just a good blunt

SMH how many different highs can drugs give you? I like my happy hungry sleepy.

yeah thats what im saying it seems that the oxycontin virus started where i live in WV and now its everywhere.. i agree what happened to just a good blunt