Thread: Tech N9ne Ft. Krizz Kaliko Bad Season

Tech N9ne Ft. Krizz Kaliko Bad Season

So I was laying in my hotel room in Paris when Kaliko got the news that his best friend since childhood Chris Buckles just died awaiting a heart. While I was trying to act like I didn't see Kali breaking down , my aunt Susie called crying saying mom was back in the ward. So then that's when I went to my iPod to escape sadness. While going thru my playlist, I stumbled upon 5 paid for but unused beats from the K.O.D. collection. As much as I wanted to run from them, Seepage was born. To all the people that interview me, I would rather not talk about Seepage simply because I told fans on the Lost Scripts that those would be the last of K.O.D. I thought I could stay clear of K.O.D. but found out there's no way out totally. So until I can figure out how to balance this thing I'd rather not speak on it due my lack of understanding . Hope you enjoy it though! It's more anger than usual. Sorry n shit but thanx. TECH N9NE

[Verse1] Tech N9neEverything was supposed to be all Jesus, come ease us we really need to be free from evil deeds plus neegruss,(Chea) hide in thee weeds waiting to see us, and we bust then they will bleed trying to seize us, bad season(Chea) Im ready to trip for that reason, hire beef then go laugh when your ass vegan,(Grunt) I ask trees when cash is fast, and weed then gonna have cheese stacks then trash bags will have fees then, yes sir thats why the milli is in thee dresser, for any motha f'er wanna test for Tech will get him wetter,(Chea) step into death your ex messing with a keffer, never let your lover get put in less than a bed with a heffer,(Chea) the mags breathing,(Chea) these fags freezing cause cats teased him and they passed on that evening,(Grunt) I flash B's, and sag my flags revving I blast heathins if they had me in bad season

[Chorous]these things must mean bad seasons, and they must be for a reasonthese things must mean bad seasons, and they must be for a reason[Hook] Krizz Kalikohardly time for no hardey ha no laughter,(Ah, Ha) working them hard I can't leave no starving bastard,(Ah, Ha)parden me if you see a star in me it startles me and I ain't come to party but Im always what inbottles me

[Verse2] Krizz KalikoI'm living for the chips for the extra, got to many deaths, and I'm trying to find the way out the selexta,(AHHHHH!) jokes folks telling me gotta to bless ya, I ain't trying to Busta Rhymes(Ah,Ha) diffrence is there calling me besta,(AHHHHH!) my season is devil people receiving me, they party to my words but I don't think the motha fuckas is beleving me, half the time I think my eyes are deceiving me, fat boy that boy o'er there keep there hands in the air, you can do me like a new kid,(New kid) rocket till it's sputred,(Sputred) articulate to prove it but motha fuckas is stupid,(Okay) Kali baby, and his thing never leaving,(Ah, Ha) running out of breathe cause I'm breathing the bad season(Bitch!)

[Chorous]these things must mean bad seasons, and they must be for a reasonthese things must mean bad seasons, and they must be for a reason

The top part is not part of the song I just added it with the lyrics cause I think it has a lot of meaning you can take it out later

I dont understand the point if typing out a songs lyrics in a forum. i think its fuckin stupid. Listen to songs multiple times to figure out the lyrics like everyone else

Obviosly I did figure out the lyrics if I typed them and RoBron th note on top says I know it has nothing to with the song.......................................

Corrections: Im ready to trip for that reason, how the beef gonna last when your ass vegan,(Grunt) I ash trees...

"I ain't come to party but Im always what inbottles me"

who the fuck thinks he says that...

I ain't come to party but i'm always where the bottles be.... derr*