Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go ahead and do you!!!!

Go ahead and do you!!!!

(PLEASE READ BEFORE THE SMART REMARKS)

I know that there was already a thread for this. But taking into mind recent events I think that we need to remind Tech N9ne that we still have his back. No matter whether his life causes his music to be dark or party we love his music to the end. We are supporting him and are excited about his success. So just shout out to Tech to go ahead and do you!!! We got your back!!!!!!

so you knew there was already a thread for this, yet you still made another one... fail much?

http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/foru...ead-and-do-you

Go Ahead And Do You Tech....Do your dark side....do your party side.....work with who ever....help these mainstream artists out, help them turn a little Strange. Do your kc tea, malibu rum, any demons you choose to keep company with. Do you when you leave those same demons behind. Do your family, do the Strange, do the mainstream cuz they need you. Do your groupies, do whatever you want!!! I will rock Tech N9ne for the rest of my life and I will pass you down into my family so that in 3010 my family will still rock out to Tech and you will still be the realest in 3010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well then we still have time for that new world order!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    smfh!! we all know the world is going to end in 2012, godammit people

FaG

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    so you knew there was already a thread for this, yet you still made another one... fail much?

Do you have a problem with your eyes? Because if they're fine then you would have been able to read my explanation on why I started another. smh for real just show your support or skip over the thread. It really would take much less effort from you to do so and then you could use the extra effort to skim through all the thousands of threads and count all the ones that were reposted. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance
    FaG

you asked to please read before the smart remarks. i read it, then posted a smart remark. see what i did there?

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    Do you have a problem with your eyes? Because if they're fine then you would have been able to read my explanation on why I started another. smh for real just show your support or skip over the thread. It really would take much less effort from you to do so and then you could use the extra effort to skim through all the thousands of threads and count all the ones that were reposted. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

so you'll be at the next Illuminati meeting? LOL!

true, true

well then we still have time for that new world order!!!!

smfh!! we all know the world is going to end in 2012, godammit people

LOL true true but i figured my explaination would have clarified my desire to re-post another thread showing Tech N9ne some love. I personally believe that on a fan site for Tech N9ne that there can never be enough threads showing him love...it it a fan site.

you asked to please read before the smart remarks. i read it, then posted a smart remark. see what i did there?