Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEED HELP!! PC PROBLEM

NEED HELP!! PC PROBLEM

im on my ps3 right now..cuz my pc fukd up...need help cuz i dont want to lose my beats...i was making a beat...then took a break and turned my pc off...turned it on...the compaq screen comes up then the windows loading screen comes up...then a blue windows screen comes up and says autochk program not found skipping autochk...then it reboots and does it again...im runnin xp...any help?

http://forums.techarena.in/windows-x...rt/1066096.htm

either follow what they say in there or looks like you gotta reformat your windows and wipe everything.

well that doesnt help...where the fuk am i gonna find another pc

and how would i reformat??...this is the last thing i want to do..but if i have then so be it...i wanna get this shit fixd...this is my dads computer...n if he sees it not workin then he automatically thinks its from a virus...which isnt the case...my dads gone till friday so i have until then...but i dont have time cuz im checked out...i stay in a dorm...its a boarding school but its not strict...i live in the town this school is in...y im goin to this school is my choice...all my homies go there...anywayz when i go back 2marrow imma ask my computer teacher

if u have the xp disc u can "repair xp" in a list of things to do when u install windows then it'll work after that with all your files still there

also another reason i dont want to reformat is my dads music...lose that then he'll get pissed

@thisizmadness..im try that out...only problem is...i have no fukin idea where that disc is

^^^ lol well did u try to start up windows in safe mode? if u can start it there u can probably download the file you're missing and put it in the right folder and bam should be working again, this shit happened to me about a billion times

yaaa thats right. find an XP CD and do repair. that should fix everything. and i dont think you can boot in safemode

yeahhh you need your cd that came with the pc, it needs repair something got hidden or deleted