Thread: Why does Tech make some really badass songs like Sleeping Beauty but then tries to throw them out?

Why does Tech make some really badass songs like Sleeping Beauty but then tries to throw them out?

For all we know there could be some other kick ass tracks we don't know of yet that hes tried to throw away.

i think u mean everready dont u

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Sleeping Beauty wasnt on Absolute Power because it leaked early.

First of all, it's not that great of a song. Just because it's creepy and horror themed people keep hopping all over it and you're far from the first person to make it sound like he covered it up or something. Secondly they are right, he liked it but it got leaked so wasn't included. Then there are other tracks that are exclusive downloads when you pre-order and aren't on the CD so there is alot. Go search Youtube for lesser known songs, you'll get links on the left for a ton of songs, collaborations and such that aren't commonly found. One of my favorites was Monday ft. Dame Dub & Tech N9ne - Sideshow.

Well I figured that to some point but the only reason I had the stupid suspicion is because there are some really sick songs that hes done that never made it to any album nor were promos for any album.. Look at the songs Turn and Virus for example.. All I can think of is that when he's creating an album he throws out the more non marketable songs and the harder true old tech sounding songs he throws away sorta

Quote Originally Posted by William Hart
    First of all, it's not that great of a song. Just because it's creepy and horror themed people keep hopping all over it and you're far from the first person to make it sound like he covered it up or something. Secondly they are right, he liked it but it got leaked so wasn't included. Then there are other tracks that are exclusive downloads when you pre-order and aren't on the CD so there is alot. Go search Youtube for lesser known songs, you'll get links on the left for a ton of songs, collaborations and such that aren't commonly found. One of my favorites was Monday ft. Dame Dub & Tech N9ne - Sideshow.