Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro's and Con's of Suicide??

Pro's and Con's of Suicide??

I've recently been considering just taking my life just cause it seems like there is no reason for living anymore. No background story needed. I've come to the point that it is definately good thing but i want to see how many people either agree with me or disagree. I want reasons for you answer instead of this bullshit "Go do it" shit. What are people thoughts on the cowards way out??

First off I'm not a Nigga. And i'm guessing your POCs butt buddy. But i'll take that as a pro. Thanks for the input. Just makes things that much easier. Already got the car running and the garage doors locked. Much appreciated bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Ranger - KO ENT.
    HAHAHA FAGGOT ASS NIGGA WANTS TO KILL HIMSELF. GO AND DO IT BITCH ASS NIGGA BEFORE SPACE COMES AND DOES IT FOR YOU REAL FUCKING TALK

SPACE - NIGGAZ BE KILLING THEMSELVES BEFORE SPACE CAN GET TO THEM

Pros - Dont have to deal with stuff anymore
    con - you leave the people you love behind.
    Personally I think that no matter what the problem is there are other ways to work them out.
    There are plenty of things to live for, dont let some moron on the internet influence your decisions.

One of the few people who know me. Much appreciation but i lost all my daughters now. That was what kept me around. But thanks for the positivity. Unfortunately TRTN is all i've got left for any type of advice. But thanks for the positive up talk. TRTN won't make or break my desision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Think about your daughter. Are you really going to put her through that? Dont make her go through life without her father. It sucks that youre depressed but think about how youre going to damage her life. Dont be that selfish. Get some help and next time you have these thoughts, just picture youre little girls face and think about her having to grow up without having her father around.

Yeah space isn't affecting my desision. I figured there would be someone who had to be an ass. Just happened to be him this time. All input is appreciated cause if there is anyone who can say something meaningful then it'll get me thinking but the cops arrested me the other day and held me for 96 hours to clear me. And here i am right back at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    Pros - Dont have to deal with stuff anymore
    con - you leave the people you love behind.
    Personally I think that no matter what the problem is there are other ways to work them out.
    There are plenty of things to live for, dont let some moron on the internet influence your decisions.

I've had multiple people in my life who have decided to take their lifes. I think it is the most selfish thing a person can do. I know all in all it is your decision, but you have to think how it will effect the people around you. Especially your little girl. Shit may be rough, but you only get one shot at life. I would be against it.

My best friend took his life just over a year ago and people care more for him now than when he was alive. But thanks for the positivity. Already had more positive responses than from my own family( who are the ones that sent me to jail for it )

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    I've had multiple people in my life who have decided to take their lifes. I think it is the most selfish thing a person can do. I know all in all it is your decision, but you have to think how it will effect the people around you. Especially your little girl. Shit may be rough, but you only get one shot at life. I would be against it.

As someone who has lost a sister & mother to cancer both wanted to live so much! & you are ready to take your life! It is definately a cowards way out! Man up, deal with whatever issues you have & start living ya life instead of taking it!

As someone who has lost a sister & mother to cancer both wanted to live so much! & you are ready to take your life! It is definately a cowards way out! Man up, deal with whatever issues you have & start living ya life instead of taking it!

Just lost my dad and uncle to cancer. I feel you there. My life consisted of my 2 daughters and they have officially been taken from me on top of my house that i paid for. Now i have to pay for everything on top of paying for me. Hopefully insurance payse Buku bucks of tops or i'll be even worse off than before. But sorry to hear about your fam. I know that shit aint cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Koll