Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How far should Alabama drop

  1. #1
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438

    How far should Alabama drop

    And share your opinions on Nebraska cuz that's my team!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member RoFuS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    196
    polls already out smart one ohio state is first oregon bsu tcu nebraska oklahoma alabama is eighth

  3. #3
    Hahahahahahahahahahah BSU is third. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah suck it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    i ask how far you THINK they SHOULD drop. i already know the polls are out.



    Quote Originally Posted by RoFuS
    polls already out smart one ohio state is first oregon bsu tcu nebraska oklahoma alabama is eighth

  5. #5
    Guest
    lol nice coverup.



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i ask how far you THINK they SHOULD drop. i already know the polls are out.


    Quote Originally Posted by RoFuS
    polls already out smart one ohio state is first oregon bsu tcu nebraska oklahoma alabama is eighth

  6. #6
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    go skerz!

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    Ik lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    lol nice coverup.


    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i ask how far you THINK they SHOULD drop. i already know the polls are out.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoFuS
    polls already out smart one ohio state is first oregon bsu tcu nebraska oklahoma alabama is eighth

  8. #8
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    Yeah buddy! We are about to slap Texas in the nuts next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    go skerz!

Similar Threads

  1. WWC is bouta drop
    By RobbieMartinez in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 12:00 AM
  2. what will strange drop from july-dec?
    By Sean Schipper in forum Rumors
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:20 AM
  3. Yelawolf - Alabama Gotdamn
    By JeremyZakrajsek in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 08:52 PM
  4. alabama and pants and drugs
    By Josh McKay in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 06:57 PM
  5. When does the new album drop?
    By Jeff in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •