Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE ONLY DISSAPOINTMENT AT THE IND. GRIND TOUR....

THE ONLY DISSAPOINTMENT AT THE IND. GRIND TOUR....

First off i loved the show, went to the Santa Cruz show, badd ass as always, but what i was kinda hoping for as a kind of special surprise, especially since E-40 was there, i think it would a been a killer ending for the show if Tech woulda did the full version of JellySIckle with E-40 to end the night....that woulda been the best ending possible, or at any point of the show, i was hella thinkin it would happen since both were there, i was just waitin for it....but didnt go down. So that was the one and only downer of the show for me.

You know what, i thought i was trippin, i noticed he stood on stage a longer amount of time, but ya, his song selection was a lil different than usual. I kinda wanted more, lol...but ya, still hella fun, and if the girl with the nerdy white boyfriend and the plump bubble ass is reading this, thanks for lettin me feel and grab on that juicy ass while ur dude had no clue, LMAO ! deff fun night.

Exactly what I was feelin'. I for sure thought it would go down with Jellysickle.

Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife. They Groping everyone out here in these Tech N9ne shows.

Didn't both 40 and Tech do verses from Jellysickle?? I know they did in Salt Lake...maybe it wasn't while they were both on stage....but the song was still performed. I would of been more happy to see Doe Doe performed over Jellysickle, thats me though. I like that track better.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife. They Groping everyone out here in these Tech N9ne shows.

yeah, hoping for the same out in Anaheim but no Jellysickle.

One of my friends that had VIP at the Portland show told me that E-40 told her he doesnt even remember his verse from Jellysickle.

I already knew set list from prior post so wasn't expecting them to perform Jellysickle it would have been dope to see that or Paper with Jay Rock but hey great show overall

Well, He is the weed man.

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    One of my friends that had VIP at the Portland show told me that E-40 told her he doesnt even remember his verse from Jellysickle.