Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zombie N9ne!!!

Zombie N9ne!!!

Anybody else think that its pimp that Techs gonna be a zombie in Night Of The Living Dead origins, haha lookin foreward to this

huh?....i havnt heard n e thing bout this...can u give me a link or a lil more info?

yea I do, zombies and tech are my two favrite things in the world now tech is gunna be a zombie! hahaha sick shit man. seth its on his twitter.

hell yeah man, i heard this movie is gonna be all animated though, hopefully they dont fuck it up like when they put out a resident evil animated movie

Sounds dope, and Nick its CGI like Avatar not a cartoon or some shit

hey guys i was the one who got tech the job the movie wont suck i promise we went to the studio where they filmed avatar so itll be dope and you can see the zombie stuff on twitter.com/techn9ne sadly we havnt preped a public release of the stuff weve done with him yet been to busy but its gonna be amazing

Ima bump this shyt cus its a featured thread idk what that really means, I know what it is, and how its featured but first one of mine to b featured so yeah haha

thats bad ass were working on the 3d model right now of tech and once it is done we will send some pics to tech and let him post em so you can all see them

hell yeah homie, post em on this shyt haha

Quote Originally Posted by LAS VEGAS STREET TEAM MANAGER
    thats bad ass were working on the 3d model right now of tech and once it is done we will send some pics to tech and let him post em so you can all see them

Quote Originally Posted by LAS VEGAS STREET TEAM MANAGER
    hey guys i was the one who got tech the job the movie wont suck i promise we went to the studio where they filmed avatar so itll be dope and you can see the zombie stuff on twitter.com/techn9ne sadly we havnt preped a public release of the stuff weve done with him yet been to busy but its gonna be amazing
    you hiring by any chance ?