Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to the Louisville, Kentucky show October 19?

Who's going to the Louisville, Kentucky show October 19?

Ill definitly be there already got my tickets.

Im going. This better go down too. The past 2 Tech shows Ive went too I had horrible luck. The KOD tour, Cleveland was too damn hot, it was fucking 75 degrees in mid november, Techs bday actually. Then the damn Indy show cancelled as we pull in the parking lot. So..... Ima drive 4 hours this time. This really better happen.

Ill be there comin down from Cincinnati. Anyone been to the venue know about parking or anything??

I was in Cleveland for Strange Days, it was FUCKING HOT i was there in mid JUNE and that fuckin Peabody's place was fucking baking me.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Im going. This better go down too. The past 2 Tech shows Ive went too I had horrible luck. The KOD tour, Cleveland was too damn hot, it was fucking 75 degrees in mid november, Techs bday actually. Then the damn Indy show cancelled as we pull in the parking lot. So..... Ima drive 4 hours this time. This really better happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange6688846993
    Ill be there comin down from Cincinnati. Anyone been to the venue know about parking or anything??
    I ve been there once for another show. Its just regular parking in a parking lot. Nothing fancy

I live like 20 minutes away from the venue its kinda shitty but kinda nice it aint to bad parking may be a bitch though

Quote Originally Posted by Strange6688846993

That shit was dope as fuck. It wasnt super crowded, people were cool, security was cool. It even felt air conditioned! Some fags kept getting a little outta hand with the moshing but hey, it was riotmaker. Some of you juggalos need to take a damn shower before you go sweat your b/o all over me. Seriously. But Louisville, you hosted a hell of a time. Like i put in my other post, I have had horrible luck and this was tight as fuck. Close as hell to the front too.

That show had so much energy. I had an abslote blast. I feel you Josh there were some rank smelling people up in there. Besides Tech and 40 water, Jay Rock ripped that shit up. Ive heard some of his stuff before but he murdered his set last night. I cant wait for him to drop his album. Glasses Killed it. Every one went hard

Show was amazing!! I hope tech realizes how much love he has in the ville now cuz it was 3 years since he had been there....me and my girl and all of my friends had one hell of a time....first tech show for my girl too...got pulled on the guevra bus to do promotion i was drunk as piss...had no idea i was gettin myself into that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shlaze3790
    Show was amazing!! I hope tech realizes how much love he has in the ville now cuz it was 3 years since he had been there....me and my girl and all of my had one hell of a time....first tech show for my girl too...got pulled on the guevra bus to do promotion i was drunk as piss...had no idea i was gettin myself into that lol
    It was crazy. I helped some dude prop his ol lady up when tech did the tittie part of the show and he called the titties out. It was back by the bar. And when tech pulled that girl on stage and she grabbed the mic and said my boyfriends your biggest fan. Tech was like thanks for the support homie but you might not like me after tonight caus im fuckin your bitch. I was rollin