Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Ereez:Midwest Choppers

  1. #1

    Ereez:Midwest Choppers

    <font ="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff4f2">He goes hard on this remix.</font>





  2. #2

  3. #3
    Guest
    awful flow/sound.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jordan Diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    157
    Damn this nigga goes hard, lol yeah right he fucking sucks donkey tits. both his flow and his lyrics are pretty gay dude. Idk but im sure when he doesnt rap fast he would sound better lmao he is gay tho.

  5. #5
    Haterz always haten on the next mothafuker tryin to do something.If you can do better then show us If not I wouldnt say shit.

  6. #6
    hahaha i agree



    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Diaz
    Damn this nigga goes hard, lol yeah right he fucking sucks donkey tits. both his flow and his lyrics are pretty gay dude. Idk but im sure when he doesnt rap fast he would sound better lmao he is gay tho.

  7. #7
    Guest
    do us all a favor and never post this guy again.



    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Sepeda
    Haterz always haten on the next mothafuker tryin to do something.If you can do better then show us If not I wouldnt say shit.

  8. #8
    this dude is weak as hell....that is a disgrace to midwest choppers...

  9. #9
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    I want that 1:03 of my life back. I couldn't even listen to the whole thing.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    This.




    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    do us all a favor and never post this guy again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Sepeda
    Haterz always haten on the next mothafuker tryin to do something.If you can do better then show us If not I wouldnt say shit.

Similar Threads

  1. Worldwide Choppers Or Midwest Choppers
    By Kim in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:25 PM
  2. midwest choppers 3
    By Rance D. Jordan in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 10:40 PM
  3. Midwest Choppers 3?
    By Jason339 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:13 PM
  4. Midwest Choppers
    By LeviHarding in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:59 AM
  5. Midwest Choppers 2
    By SuckOne in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •