Thread: San Diego roll call...

San Diego roll call...

WHOSE GOIN?

VIP??

I'm going and got the vip, just trying to find someone who's 25 or older to walk in with me and some of my friends cuz some are 17 and 16. I'm excited though.

Don't even trip they don't check I'D if ur under 21 they just say that. I see kids walk in all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless
    I'm going and got the vip, just trying to find someone who's 25 or older to walk in with me and some of my friends cuz some are 17 and 16. I'm excited though.

Really man? ah thats relieving thanks, I just know they can be a little strict sometimes but me an 3 of my friends are 18 an over and ones even 22 but than another friend is like 14 so i was kinda stressing on if they would be bitches about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Howard
    Don't even trip they don't check I'D if ur under 21 they just say that. I see kids walk in all the time.

Ya n if worse comes to worse tellem ur dad r uncle is already in there. But I mnever seen them give ne one shit

Really man? ah thats relieving thanks, I just know they can be a little strict sometimes but me an 3 of my friends are 18 an over and ones even 22 but than another friend is like 14 so i was kinda stressing on if they would be bitches about it.

yea thats a good idea thanks
    but yea like 2 tours ago i think on the one with murs me an my friend couldnt get our tickets cuz we were 17 an we had just come out of vip an everything they said the stickers wernt tickets an we needed real ones so we went to willcall an they said no an we didnt get it

Ya n if worse comes to worse tellem ur dad r uncle is already in there. But I mnever seen them give ne one shit

shits gunnna be dope thooo...

but yea like 2 tours ago i think on the one with murs me an my friend couldnt get our tickets cuz we were 17 an we had just come out of vip an everything they said the stickers wernt tickets an we needed real ones so we went to willcall an they said no an we didnt get it

for sure it is
    im so excited to see him do come gangster

shits gunnna be dope thooo...