Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Season - Title Track

Bad Season - Title Track

What y'all think about the first song to leak off of the Bad Season mixtape??The beat is definitely new for Tech's usual but one thing I did notice was he grunted about halfway through his verse and I thought that was only for his K.O.D. era....hope that means he's gonna go dark for the album

I think it's a really good track I just can't stand the DJ screamin WHOO KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

song was sick i love mixtapes lol the gunshots n shit jus make the songs better, more street like imo. i cant wait for this mixtape shits gunna b hot

Sorry guys, but I didn't like it that much. But it's maybe just the gunshot thing. And I listened to it just once, so hopefully it gets better to my ears next times I listen to it.

Plus Kali's voice was... Weird... To much effect on it. Too bad, cause his verse was nice.

Dope track.

what track? isn't "ass hole" off the seepage ep? a track leaked from the mixtape too?

i

Quote Originally Posted by the show stopper, the main event
    what track? isn't "ass hole" off the seepage ep? a track leaked from the mixtape too?

kali's part was much better IMO. Being a mixtape track, tech sounded... .weird, prob because he never does mixtapes, but I feel like if u put Kali's track on any mainstream rappers track, it's hands down the better verse. I like the track tho

dj whoo kid and all you other fuck dj's out there.. keep your mixtape bullshit in the south or the east coast.. stay the fuck out the midwest.. fuckin hate mixtapes

Smh. This is a dope track and Tech doin a mixtape is a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    dj whoo kid and all you other fuck dj's out there.. keep your mixtape bullshit in the south or the east coast.. stay the fuck out the midwest.. fuckin hate mixtapes