Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech's "freestyles"

Tech's "freestyles"

So, Tech put out that "free" with Jay Rock, and it ended up being on that song ASSHOLE, but I also saw this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6dzgIfvSiY where it is supposedly a free, but it is also taken from one of his songs. The look on his face in both of these videos also don't look like a "freestyling" face. Arists know what I'm talking about - that zoned, thinking look.Are these actual frees, or is Tech one of those who will call it off as a free. Tech and Em are both my favorite artists by far, but after seeing these videos, the question of "Are these actually frees" is not only raised for Eminem (through multiple videos and songs) but also for Tech. Anybody got an answer?

See but he also spit the Asshole verse on the interview with Emcee TV and somewhat clarified after when he was saying he wasn't supposed to drop those lines and gave it to them "exclusive". If you saw the G4 Free 101 with Strange then you heard Tech himself explain that when he frees he usually takes some bars of written material and mixes it in with true off the top flows. But I do see what you're saying with that video as they were entire 16's, but hey all rappers do it. Nina just happens to be the best haha.

Ive never seen a tru free from tech....some artists well do this from time to time....or theyll have certan lines they reuse but thats just a techinque used. Ive never heard tech nt spit a verse from a song when its supposedto b afree some ppl dont wnna do it cause if shits nt copyrighted anyone can steal it

for the one millionith time,I DONT EVER HAVE NEVER FREED

His free is from Can't Shake it... The 2nd verse
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/techn...ntshakeit.html

its been a while since you posted here dude! and yeah, tech has said numerous times he doesnt free. yet the same question comes up over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by thereal

Em doesn't free? really? dude, he got his recognition from that shit. Back when he met Proof in Detroit and they battled people at the Hip Hop Shop

Yeah its kinda odd how he never does frees and all his so called "frees" are still cold ass verses from his songs.. I wouldn't mind hearing one tho. Give us a chance to see a different side of the many sides of Tech.

there we go, straight from the dragons mouth.
    and also, don't think i'm talking shit about em and tech - those have been my favorite rappers for years. who am i to doubt another MC of their ability? im asking if anybody knows the truth behind this, and here we have it!

Quote Originally Posted by thereal

Man, you're watching all these interviews; how'd you miss the one where he says that he doesn't free. Everything is written. He said the drugs fucked up his head so he can't think like that so he writes. Anaheim tonight baby! TECH TECH N9NE N9NE