Thread: when is tech going to anwser our forum questions?????

when is tech going to anwser our forum questions?????

100% techician speaking....but when is tech going to anwser our questions its been over 446 replys. I know the nigga is on tour but he still has real fans that got questions does anyone have an idea?

Damn, your right! I for one am dissapointed in him for not taking the time to read and answer questions!

What makes him think he can get away with that? I mean he is only tour.... oh wait... okay but then he is only gonna have his ep.... oh yeah... But definatly after that he can because his next album isn't until... oh shit thats right!

Be thankful he actually Twitters updates, Dude is busy.

Don't kill him until you've forcefully got him to answer a list of 100 questions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    My goodness! Tech hasn't answered questions for a long time...
    Who does that son of a bitch think he is?! He meets hundreds of ppl on tour, tours, makes records, answers shit in the 1000 interviews he does, and he works 24/7 just so us fans can have the music and material we grave from him.

Mr. N9ne certainly isn't living up to anyone's expectations. I say we find him and force him to answer our stupid questions, that we couldn't continue to live our life without! Then after that, we shoot him, and we kill him!

he doesnt go through them, himself i think???.......but just hope he anwsers soon i have some good questions~!

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Don't kill him until you've forcefully got him to answer a list of 100 questions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    My goodness! Tech hasn't answered questions for a long time...
    Who does that son of a bitch think he is?! He meets hundreds of ppl on tour, tours, makes records, answers shit in the 1000 interviews he does, and he works 24/7 just so us fans can have the music and material we grave from him.

Mr. N9ne certainly isn't living up to anyone's expectations. I say we find him and force him to answer our stupid questions, that we couldn't continue to live our life without! Then after that, we shoot him, and we kill him!

naw dont kill him until all 6s & 7s comes out loloololo