Thread: Whats The Deal with Early Entry & Parking: Tech N9ne

Whats The Deal with Early Entry & Parking: Tech N9ne

Being $25 dollars and coming out to $32.45 with tax and fees on ticketmaster? Do we really need it when buying tickets and how does it benefit us? Btw it was for the Oct 30th Show in KCMO.

the tax wont benefit you it benefits the venue and the website you purchased your tickets on....as far as early entry into the show, you only get that if you are VIP

im talking about the thing in the bottom right corner when you go to check out. Its in addition to the $90+ for the 2 tickets. I was wondering if it was the benefit u get with vip without getting Vip. Its confusing since this will be the 4th tech concert I have been to, but I never had that option before getting tickets everytime off Ticketmaster, but the one time I got VIP.

i have no idea what you are talking about then....i ordered 2 tickets and they only came out to just under $70, so i dont know how your order came out to $90

Here is what I was talking about, but never mind I called and they said it was to get in an hour earlier than everyone else. I don't think that is worth an extra $25 a person for 1 hour earlier. I still don't see how you got them for $70 but whatever.

i only paid 28.50 per ticket and with the added fee the total came to 34.50 a ticket
    keep in mind that this was for the concert in Missoula Montana
    i didnt even know that they could charge you an extra entry fee

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Here is what I was talking about, but never mind I called and they said it was to get in an hour earlier than everyone else. I don't think that is worth an extra $25 a person for 1 hour earlier. I still don't see how you got them for $70 but whatever.