Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do tech fans think of tech and wayne collaborating???

what do tech fans think of tech and wayne collaborating???

the two greatest rappers of our time, but 2 totally different s.. do all the real tech fans think they will mix together good.... my opinion they will kill it no one will be able to fuck wit them rappin together

You do know there's a metric dickton of these threads already, and there's gonna be a ridiculous amount of hatin on this just like the rest.

I personally think it's great tho.. I love tech, and I like wayne... not to mention what this is gonna do for tech and strange music as a whole.

ya but how can people hate... you cant like tech if u dont like what hes about... tech loves all music, he thinks if ur makin ur paper then its beautiful. wayne might not always spit real shit, but its always tight shit... guarrantee sittin in that jail cell he will come up with some dope shit some carter 2 shit

Yea.. I have high expectations for Carter 4. Now that he's sobered up and is actually WRITING shit again, it should be pretty hard. But, only time will tell. Cause if it's anything like lollipop or any of those other autotuned bullshit pop songs, then he can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar beaubien
    ya but how can people hate... you cant like tech if u dont like what hes about... tech loves all music, he thinks if ur makin ur paper then its beautiful. wayne might not always spit real shit, but its always tight shit... guarrantee sittin in that jail cell he will come up with some dope shit some carter 2 shit

another wayne thread.

anyway, how do i feel about the best rapper alive (tech) collabing with one of the worst rappers alive?
    well it sucks, i dont mind tech on a wayne cd, but wayne on a tech cd... thats taboo..

WTF? lil wayne greatest rapper of all time, lol. thats the biggest over statement i have ever heard

this

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    another wayne thread.

anyway, how do i feel about the best rapper alive (tech) collabing with one of the worst rappers alive?
    well it sucks, i dont mind tech on a wayne cd, but wayne on a tech cd... thats taboo..

i talked to Tech about this at the meet and greet i attended....he said that we should expect the collaboration to sound like Strange Music....he said that he wasnt interested in doing lyrics and beats that Wayne usually does, that he wanted to mix their sounds and make it as Strange as possible

well i have a biased oppinion on this. cause before wayne started all the autotunes shit and stayin fucked up 24/7 he was cool. i like waynes mix tape shit. i just cant stand this bullshit on the radio. as long as tech is doin the ideas and beats and shit it will be a killer collab. but on the other hand lil wayne is way to mainsteam and i dont want this to give tech a bad rep as if he's tryin to go mainstream. tech has been doin what mainstream should have been doin a long time ago. but we got all these trash rappers on the radio that are makin hard for real rappers to do thier music. plus the mainstream lables are robbing the artist of all thier money and thier musical abilities. but im also waiting to here what this wayne rock album is gonna be like. all in all if tech thinks its a good idea then imma check it out. hopefully this will not be the first track that has tech on it that i dont like. i havent heard one yet so we will see.

yeah tech will murder like always but i cant believe eminem hasent got with tech yet.....OG muggs is the one who put lil wayne and tech together but OG MUGGS IS IN THE NO LOVE VIDEO WITH LIL WAYNE AND EMINEM......only a couple feet away from em if you ask me.......tech said it was going to be em tech wayne on a song called this is hip hop.....whats taking so long...of course wayne is in jail but em is on top of his game clowning rockafella....and either of them niggas can fuck with tech and any level yadda a ming