Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Idea

Tattoo Idea

I'm getting some tattoos tomorrow, the Snake and Bat being one but I'm strugglin on a tech verse to tattoo along with it what do yall think can I get some ideas

Couple lines it's goin on my arm

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    A whole verse or a couple lines? And how long if you just want a couple lines?

You should put a backwards line or a line he spits in a different languege. That would be sick.

I thought about that actually haha

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    You should put a backwards line or a line he spits in a different languege. That would be sick.

Sut Mig (Sut Ma)

You read my mind on two of the lines you listed the PASEO and the RED NOSE lines those were the first two song I went to for inspiration. I'm leaning to the PASEO line the most

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Cherish the day, but then roll out when the day goes, Ridin away your pain and sorrow,
    Live for today cause you might not see tomorrow

Eat, drink, pray, and be merry

Theres nothing worse than knowing your beautiful but get treated like an ugly duckling

If you want something unusual backwards; Live llufenab yrlived ssendam (Thats what he says backwards in Hellbound)

A simple "All Day (above the tat) All Night (below the tat)" in an old english font would be fairly bad ass.

Or the "Kickin it like donkeys (on top, again), Swingin it like monkeys (on bottom. You get the picture)" line. Something like that. I wouldn't actually go with a verse to go along with a picture. I'd have about 4 to 6 bars as it's own tat. As far as having something go along with another pic tat, you would probably wanna go with more of a catch phrase or line for symmetry, kind of like a frame for the picture.

I always liked this line from "ROOT".....Pain. (What Is It) Originally Penalty Physically Or Mentally Sensations U Feel When You Hurtin Distressed, A Bit Of Anguish Can Bring You Closer To Your Death, Cuz Of The Lack Of Success.

Did I say I want yall to decide for me? No.. I said ideas. I wanted to bounce some ideas around, like my dude Ice read my mind on that PASEO line. Ideas ogtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    you want US to tell you what to tattoo on YOUR body? If you can't even decide what you want, and haven't sat on the decision long, DONT get a fuckin tattoo.

Uh.... Dude has a point... he never said he was gonna take your idea and roll with it.. but he may find something he likes better than what he has in mind. he never said he needs you all to choose for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Did I say I want yall to decide for me? No.. I said ideas. I wanted to bounce some ideas around, like my dude Ice read my mind on that PASEO line. Ideas ogtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    you want US to tell you what to tattoo on YOUR body? If you can't even decide what you want, and haven't sat on the decision long, DONT get a fuckin tattoo.