Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the funniest tech n9ne interview up to date

the funniest tech n9ne interview up to date

haha thats dope. the thisis50.com one is fuckin hilarious 2 bro!!!! tech laughs like maaddd and when asked how many X is good in one night he just was like No. n the camera cut...n the dude Jack Thriller I think his name is has like a metallic eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Fan
    his verses were amazing :| gave me the chills lol...
    the first or second one he did?

dope dope dope, except lil wayne on all 6s and 7s.. that was like a kick in the balls.

Hey what was that verse around 06:00 ? Is it a song already released or Seepage ? The second is from Asshole (Seepage) I think.

Me too both were fire cant wait for the cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Fan
    his verses were amazing :| gave me the chills lol...

Sounds like its Seepage Darkness for sure will all know 10/25

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Razor
    Hey what was that verse around 06:00 ? Is it a song already released or Seepage ? The second is from Asshole (Seepage) I think.

some things about tech confuse me.. if you listen to the first verse he spits.. the one off seepage im guessing.. he talks about like darkness being better then this basic gayshit. he does this alot too.. like in demons he says "The reason I'm super soaking in the pain... and starting to love it". like he knows that dark music is better.. and when he does the dark music i feel like he loves doing it. he just needs to accept the fact that hes the dark king.

peep the satanic bible by Anton LaVey. By The Way it's not about worshiping the devil. the number one belief is the idea to live for onesself and make it in this world full of evil. like maybe idk it might not make sense either but when you write from that dark perspective you become that and when he's spittin the wicked sinister tech he thrives in it and is powerful. idk its a certain feeling, ik i git it when im writing my lyrics...King Diamond explains Anton LaVey's (whos from san francisco, CA) to a tee. and i repeat it's NOT devil worshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    some things about tech confuse me.. if you listen to the first verse he spits.. the one off seepage im guessing.. he talks about like darkness being better then this basic gayshit. he does this alot too.. like in demons he says "The reason I'm super soaking in the pain... and starting to love it". like he knows that dark music is better.. and when he does the dark music i feel like he loves doing it. he just needs to accept the fact that hes the dark king.