Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IMO Strange Music & Nicki Minaj

IMO Strange Music & Nicki Minaj

IMO I can see Nicki Minaj workin with SM, pluss I wanna see some peoples blood boil in these forums haha but for real I'm not gonna hate on all of Nicki's music her mixtapes are cool. Again IMO I think she workin with the wrong people if she was workin with strange her shit would sound dope, jus imagine her on "What's yo Pyscho" instead of Sundae

I could see that. She definetly seems like she could be Strange worthy.
    As for female collabos, I think Shawnna was the best in my opinion.

ya she def is strange but imo i like sundae better, none of nickis lyrics really stand out to me. imo shes the newest female mc in after a couple years a new one is gunna come. i mean look at missy elliott for instance or ne other female mc you dont hear nething from them nemore.

On the real I thought I was gonna get hate on the first responses, anyway Everytime I Sundae she talkin bout get fucked and pussy and dick, if you haven't heard nickis Itty Bitty Piggy go peep that it's better than any radio play shit she's had. I wanna see her work with Lynch and Kutty the most

Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast
    ya she def is strange but imo i like sundae better, none of nickis lyrics really stand out to me. imo shes the newest female mc in after a couple years a new one is gunna come. i mean look at missy elliott for instance or ne other female mc you dont hear nething from them nemore.

I was thinking this the other day. On Trey Songz "Bottoms Up" track....she murders it. I can forsure see her doing stuff with strange

ugh. I can't stand her

Why? I'm curious, what have you heard from her

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    ugh. I can't stand her

Exactly I jus think she workin with the wrong people, yeah she gettin big cause of those people but she would be better with strange backing her

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick *Missouri Tech Squad*
    I was thinking this the other day. On Trey Songz "Bottoms Up" track....she murders it. I can forsure see her doing stuff with strange

Eh, i can agree and disagree with that. I think that she fits well with young money. But if wayne is to get on a tech track, then theres probably a possibility of her being on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Exactly I jus think she workin with the wrong people, yeah she gettin big cause of those people but she would be better with strange backing her

But not on the same track.

Eh, i can agree and disagree with that. I think that she fits well with young money. But if wayne is to get on a tech track, then theres probably a possibility of her being on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan