Thread: whos better?

whos better?

grewsum or prozak?

personally i like em both alot...

i was just curious what u all think?

if you dont like either then dont say some dumb shit sayin they suck, thats just pure ignorance and prooves your immature.

in the song "My Life" on grewsums the pheonix CD he dissed prozak sayin he's the worst on strange and only made strange worse? and a bunch of other shit. what do you all think? if i really had to choose who was better i would say prozak. BUT like i said i still like em both. would anyone know if the two had any beef or anything along those lines or does grewsum just not like the way he spits?

i tried to think of a song where prozak might have dissed back but couldnt, does anyone else know of prozak dissin him?

i was a lil bent that one of my fav rappers dissed another one... lol not that it REALLY matters i was more just like wtf??? lol

I like Prozak more but Grewsum is bad ass also.

insightfull thanks man... although that seems kinda a bitch move by grewsum to still say it and not mean it... oh well i dont really care unless it somehow affects the music

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i like grewsum better.....but id rather listen to the prozak cd just cause of the production of the cd....

i actually talked to grewsum about the beef.....and it was actually that prozak started it.....he didnt really go in depth about it....but i guess shits on a level field now.....prozak says hes kool with grew now....but grew just feels like hes saying it and doesnt mean it....so hes just saying w.e about it and letting it be

I like Prozak better

so far prozak is winning!

some dumb shit sayin they suck

lol my bad i read that at work and apparently misunderstood. either way no big deal imma still listen to both just wish i could have some more prozak, theres plenty of grewsum but only one of prozak, PDM, and a few feature tracks

no prozak is saying it and not meaning it....in grewsum's eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    insightfull thanks man... although that seems kinda a bitch move by grewsum to still say it and not mean it... oh well i dont really care unless it somehow affects the music

i like grewsum better.....but id rather listen to the prozak cd just cause of the production of the cd....

i actually talked to grewsum about the beef.....and it was actually that prozak started it.....he didnt really go in depth about it....but i guess shits on a level field now.....prozak says hes kool with grew now....but grew just feels like hes saying it and doesnt mean it....so hes just saying w.e about it and letting it be

seriously why do u need to comment on shit when ur just going to bitch about these guys. everyone knows u don't like the kind of they have, so just move on

no i'm not mad

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    seriously why do u need to comment on shit when ur just going to bitch about these guys. everyone knows u don't like the kind ofthey have, so just move on

no i'm not mad

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

prozak