Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Krizz Kaliko

Krizz Kaliko

Nick Rage + Krizz Kaliko = Epic win

Digital Download of the whole album, This music video and the GEMINI video all for $6.99

im saying this for your benefit, give. up. the. dream.

i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of all you whack ass juggalos who think you can rap. that was some of the worst flow/lyrics ive heard in a while. mainly cause i dont listen to shitty music.

shave that fuckin stash too..

Flow needs work...lyrics arent BAD..but the flow definitely needs work

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    im saying this for your benefit, give. up. the. dream.

i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of all you whack ass juggalos who think you can rap. that was some of the worst flow/lyrics ive heard in a while. mainly cause i dont listen to shitty music.
    shave that fuckin stash too..
    im not a juggalo rapper? and kaliko finished this on the bus with me at a show...and give up? I have a marketing deal with Royce da 59s manager from slaughterhouse, How do you think I paid for the video? Remember Everyone said the same things bout tech

I agree, this shit sucks. But do what makes you happy.

dont listen to pimp limp and pongo brother, theyre trolls, pimp limp disses tech every chance he gets so take his word with as much seriousness as you would a walking piece of shit. lol. anyway this was dope, keep doing your thing

Pimp Limp makes legitimate points about what Tech is doing, call it hating if you want, but he is selling out and this dudes rapping sucks dick.

if you think tech is sellin out then you r worthless, techs still doin his thing, if hes sellin out then y his he goin back to his dark ways with seepage? relasein a mixtape, all 6s n 7s, dude is not sellin out at all hes just gettin started. all u fucks do is get on here n mouth ppl if u dont like tech then get off the site plain n simple

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    Pimp Limp makes legitimate points about what Tech is doing, call it hating if you want, but he is selling out and this dudes rapping sucks dick.

I dont understand how ppl think he is selling out, a lot of AP was geared towards mainstream bc he always wanted to be on tv and radio, just not have to change who he was to get there. As long as he is happy and doing what he loves and how he wants thats no sell out, these ppl are just like to talk shit bc they dont understand

yeah everybody is fukkin idiots when it comes to this shit, remember he was signed to major labels before they fucked him over which started all the fti shit, but just cause hes sayin fti he isnt saying he wouldnt like to get all the recognition and respect he deserves, honestly after all the shit tech has gone through he doesnt need to prove shit to me or any of you haterz, do you Tech, you got the respect from me and all the other true fans on this site, real talk

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Rage
    I dont understand how ppl think he is selling out, a lot of AP was geared towards mainstream bc he always wanted to be on tv and radio, just not have to change who he was to get there. As long as he is happy and doing what he loves and how he wants thats no sell out, these ppl are just like to talk shit bc they dont understand