Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the most you've ever had Tech sign at the same time???

What is the most you've ever had Tech sign at the same time???

Like most of you, I have pretty much every single CD from Strange. I really wanna get ALL my Tech CDs signed, but then again I don't wanna bombard Tech like that by sayin, can you sign all this for me??? So I'm jus wondering, how much is too much???

Depends. At the Chico shows only around 15-20 people go VIP, so theres always plenty of time for people to get all their stuff signed and chat it up. Most ive gotten was 2 shirts, 2 albums, and a poster.

Most I got signed was 6 items but like Cole said, I guess it depends on how many VIP people there are.

I've never brought a HUGE amount of stuff for Tech to sign but...

one time I had Tech sign three specific items; one for the king, one for the clown, and one for the G.

King: VIP 2009 Rock The Bells ticket
    Clown: 'It's Alive' Single vinyl casing
    G: Billboard magazine interview with Tech

Tech said, "wow, I'll never forget this"

24 things last Saturday haha i felt like a dick but he was cool with it. Just don't try that at a huge show and have it easy to sign. I handed him the CDs and covers and he signed them and put them on the bar to dry as I layed out the posters for him and Kali

yeah i had all the posters and his cds and asked him if it wasnt too much n he said no problems cus thats what we payed for, all of strange, and everyone on this tour are EXTREMELY generous and friendly from my experience

Yep same here. There not like fuck you idc how much you paid I don't have to be nice. Kutt even told me thanks for supporting him. (I had all his CDs and a couple posters and was talking abouts future mixtape with him)

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    yeah i had all the posters and his cds and asked him if it wasnt too much n he said no problems cus thats what we payed for, all of strange, and everyone on this tour are EXTREMELY generous and friendly from my experience

yeah i actually got my shit signed at the denver show, n just a tip if u really want some time with the artists, and dont mind waiting, dont be the first one into VIP, try and get in at the end if you can, without being to late if you know what i mean. i live in springs and got vip for the fillmore and got there like an hour late and there was still a line but they made the cut off right as we got there but i actually had some good conversations with everybody there, lmao i was talkin to 40 bout partyin after the vip n he said if he wouldnt get in trouble by the fillmore he was gonna smoke wit us there lol

Glad I read this, I'm going on the 24th and I have like things I want individual signatures on a couple things like CD's and shit and then I wanna get like everyone's signature on like the flag or bandana (I haven't seen either so I don't know yet which one will work better)

I wouldnt bring 24 items lol but they wouldnt ever turn down any fans..were the reason theyre able to support their families and they appreciate it. Im sure they dont mind signing that many items but the most ive gotten signed so far is 3 items