Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seepage

Seepage

Darkness made Tech N9ne so thats all he knows and he makes darkness fill good so i think dis ep gonna be da shit

Everytime I see these posts I just have to wonder, not many people bitched about his party music on other albums and now since the party is out weighing darkness, people are crying mainstream ,sell-out and such.

If you like the mans music, support it but if you dont, listen to something you do support.

it seems like all the complaining about wanting dark material came after K.O.D. Sure tech had some dark stuff on other albums, but he never was @ the point where I'd only expect that type of material from him. I like the dark stuff, but it doesn't need to be dark to be good. The main thing that matters to me is substance. I like having some of the party songs, but most of them don't have much substance at all.

Honestly, his Anger/Sickness is better than his Sad/Darkness.
    He could do any type of album and I'd be happy, but the second he takes the passion/agressiveness away from the music is when I lose interest.
    The content could have a more or less effect on me just as long as he knows how to deliver them.

Good post. Stop reading my mind

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Honestly, his Anger/Sickness is better than his Sad/Darkness.
    He could do any type of album and I'd be happy, but the second he takes the passion/agressiveness away from the music is when I lose interest.

The content could have a more or less effect on me just as long as he knows how to deliver them.

This album should shut people the fuck up who say tech fell off because he stopped making dark music...
    Watch this... everyones gonna be on his nuts again after seepage, then when his next party album comes out people are gona be trippin again... Some are so predictable...

cool thread bro

Then Kaliko will release an album and you will open your mouth for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    This album should shut people the fuck up who say tech fell off because he stopped making dark music...
    Watch this... everyones gonna be on his nuts again after seepage, then when his next party album comes out people are gona be trippin again... Some are so predictable...

Some are so predictable, indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Then Kaliko will release an album and you will open your mouth for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

amen!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Everytime I see these posts I just have to wonder, not many people bitched about his party music on other albums and now since the party is out weighing darkness, people are crying mainstream ,sell-out and such.

If you like the mans music, support it but if you dont, listen to something you do support.