Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prozak joining Psychopathic?

Prozak joining Psychopathic?

The strange music wiki says Prozak is off strange music now, and i'v heard rumors that he's gonna be joining Psychopathic, how true is that?

Wiki is wrong. Has been for a minute. Prozak isn't goin anywhere in my opinion

Check his twitter tho, i noticed he's been tweetin with Twiztid and Boondox alot latly,

to be honest i think if he was still on strange his album would of came out already. i know we have had this discussion a million times but something isnt right with strange and prozak. from what was said on here a few months ago prozak only has a distribution deal with strange as of right now.

I thought the exact same about his album takin so long, plus his website is down , reconstruction maybe? possibly awaiting an announcement at hollowicked? hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    to be honest i think if he was still on strange his album would of came out already. i know we have had this discussion a million times but something isnt right with strange and prozak. from what was said on here a few months ago prozak only has a distribution deal with strange as of right now.

well i asked Monoxide a minute ago and he tweeted back saying he was unsure,

So I'm takin a shot in the dark here but Cole and ice cold do u agree with me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

Haha sorry man my iPod touch has a mind of it's own

Well, I did until you capitalized Cole's name and not mine.

So I'm takin a shot in the dark here but Cole and ice cold do u agree with me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

Scoob said during Strange Days it's a 90% chance Prozak is goin to stick with Strange. dunno about now.... Prozak's album is so far been delayed again for a 2011 release. Strange seems to be pulling a Ruthless/Hopsin move right now =/