Thread: NEWEST RELEASE DATES?????????

NEWEST RELEASE DATES?????????

other than Seepage any1 kno the release dates 4 any & all upcoming Strange album??? i kno that Kutt & Krizz wnt hav nothin 4 awhile but Cognito, Scoob, BLH & especially the upcomin Bad Season, All 6's & 7's & Amafrican Psycho

i thought joe was right, i remember hearing in like an interview or sumthin that 6s n 7s was in feb

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    bad season and mixtape end oct........big fella im pretty sure like dec or january...blh feb-march from what he was saying a couple months back.....couple kutt mixtapes begining of next year....cog has a mistape coming soon....jay rock is sometime spring...6 7's is april

he did say February on 6s and 7s but some people asked him at the latest meet and greet and he said april. id say it was pushed back for the new EP and mixtape. cognito has a mixtape id say that comes out at the end of this year
    BLH feb or march
    tech all 6s and 7s april
    big scoob damn fool june
    jay rock july

Tech: Seepage Oct 25
    Bad Season.. ????
    All 6's and 7's April
    BLH late winter/early spring
    Scoob' Damn Fool, June

Prozak... sometime 2011 please? lol...

i wasnt even thinking about spring when i typed that out but thanks for pointing out my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    jay rock said spring his album is dropping.......how is spring july?

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    he did say February on 6s and 7s but some people asked him at the latest meet and greet and he said april. id say it was pushed back for the new EP and mixtape. cognito has a mixtape id say that comes out at the end of this year
    BLH feb or march
    tech all 6s and 7s april

big scoob damn fool june

jay rock july

any1 got the release date 4 Hitchcock Of Hiphop? been pushed back over a year im really hopin 4 that

Prozak says not this year. PDM is also 2011, according to him. if we r lucky, we might get a 2nd Prozak solo in 2011 too, coz he has 30-40 tracks done

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    any1 got the release date 4 Hitchcock Of Hiphop? been pushed back over a year im really hopin 4 that

Prozak has 2 albums finished so I would be happy to just get 1 album next year

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    Prozak says not this year. PDM is also 2011, according to him. if we r lucky, we might get a 2nd Prozak solo in 2011 too, coz he has 30-40 tracks done

lol this

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    Prozak has 2 albums finished so I would be happy to just get 1 album next year

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a