Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Rocks SM debut album

Jay Rocks SM debut album

So I'm rebirthing this question since Jay Rock and strange have made it official that he's on board. What would you like to hear from Jay Rocks first Strange Music release?like I said Cognito brought that Bay sound, I wanna hear what he does best that gutter L.A. shit like "no mask on" "anti social" "can I roll" "who I am" jus to name a few and hear some YoungFyre production as well, what do you guys wanna hear?

And as far as collabos go I wanna see, Kutt Calhoun on a "real bloods 2" track Cognito, G-Malone, Kendrick Lamar, Stevie Stone, and BLH.

And as far as collabos go I wanna see, Kutt Calhoun on a "real bloods 2" track Cognito, G-Malone, Kendrick Lamar, Stevie Stone, and BLH.

Bump

pretty sure he means he wants bloddy Kutty on the real bloods 2, and the rest of the list is just people he wants to see on the album, not in that song.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I dont think Cognito was a blood and I know BLH and G-Malone were crips.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conner
    pretty sure he means he wants bloddy Kutty on the real bloods 2, and the rest of the list is just people he wants to see on the album, not in that song.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I dont think Cognito was a blood and I know BLH and G-Malone were crips.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan

Obviously the Strange crew, and more G Malone, dollars make sense is one of my favorite tracks lately.

And if G Malone does one day sign to Strange, I want a collabo album with just him and Jay Rock.

The album is gonna be called "Follow me home" and it said in the interview that its gonna have a powerhouse of features on it of hip hop elites.

For some reason and don't hate me for this but I can't really see Krizz on the album but for a chorus. I actually could see a Jay Rock G-Malone Big Scoob track, that shit would go hard. All three of them have a gutter gangster sound all three of them on a track would sound nasty

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    Obviously the Strange crew, and more G Malone, dollars make sense is one of my favorite tracks lately.
    And if G Malone does one day sign to Strange, I want a collabo album with just him and Jay Rock.

In a way I kinda see Jay Rock bridging the gap between SOME mainstream artist and Strange Music, and I say SOME in all caps

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    The album is gonna be called "Follow me home" and it said in the interview that its gonna have a powerhouse of features on it of hip hop elites.