Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech and Lil Wayne Callabo?

Tech and Lil Wayne Callabo?

I'm personally not a Lil Wayne fan. To me Wayne is an example of what's wrong wit the industry. Now we all know how Tech feels about the industry, so my question is, What do yall think about a possible collabo?

LOL

Cool thread bro!

THERES 100 of these posts?? Everybody has said how they feel. LOL Its all for tech. He wants to be world famous and have everybody on it. Im glad hes getting the opportunity. Tech doesnt have a problem with the artists...Its the people who run it...PD's (program directors) people who are running shit, dictating it...Labels, Execs...Everybody

LMFAO haha srry dude, not tryin ta b a dick but comon, really? lol

What seems to be the problem wit my question? I aint got time sift thru other peoples posts so I started my own. Don't like it? Don't answer!

this is what i say..who cares if it was already posted..dudes on here dont have to be dicks and say shit..if it was already posted just dont even fuckn reply if you goin to be dick

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Eversole
    What seems to be the problem wit my question? I aint got time sift thru other peoples posts so I started my own. Don't like it? Don't answer!

usually i would agree wit yall but in this case hes right theres like 100 of these, usually threads have like 4 or 5 at most like them but for this? theres been a new one everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    this is what i say..who cares if it was already posted..dudes on here dont have to be dicks and say shit..if it was already posted just dont even fuckn reply if you goin to be dick

maybe sum people are just lazy and dont feel like searchin it

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    usually i would agree wit yall but in this case hes right theres like 100 of these, usually threads have like 4 or 5 at most like them but for this? theres been a new one everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN

Or maybe some people are workin and gotta this shit on the slide! Maybe?