Thread: Have any of u wondered!?

Have any of u wondered!?

Ok I'm a huge Tech N9ne and Strange Music fan so for me to wonder this isn't wat I wanna question. We all see Tech gettin bigger and gettin more praise from fellow rappers in the game and we all know how big the talk of Tech and Wayne got like it or not but wat I wanna know is with Tech gettin bigger how much longer can he be KING of the UNDERGROUND!? He wants to be Hip Hop Prez that's why he shakes hands and kisses babies well when that moment comes and he's prez wats goin happen to his VIP meet n greets or signing pre ordered cds cuz when u get big like a Wayne or Kanye u can't jus b shaking hands or kissing babies all day without mayhem! Tell me wat u all think!?

I'd love to see Tech or someone in the Strange camp respond to this!

Its still a long way to go, dont know how known he is in us but in europe hes not that known yet. And he will never get hes evil side away so once the beast gets out all the "radiolovers" will turn there backs

It takes jus one hit to blow him up when u got some of the biggest names in rap sayin he's the man they wanna work with people r gonna listen u gotta wonder how bigs he gonna get because he's only gettin bigger and wat the end result will b for us fans!?

He'll always be underground. I don't mean he'll only be doing music with underground artists, i mean that wat seperates him from being like mainstream artists is he's not rapping about cars, clothes, or jewelry. Like he said "Tech n9ne isnt going mainstream, mainstream is going tech n9ne" meaning just because mainstream artists are wanting to work with him, doesnt mean he's changing how he feels.

To me not sure how big he will get but I know he will get big my question was how will it change how obtainable he is if u think like me and believe he's goin breakthru the game and get big will he still do meet n greets sign cds everything he does now. Cuz u can't see wayne 50 kanye do that shit it jus ends in chaos. He is changin the game but will the game have to change him?

but tech does rap about that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    He'll always be underground. I don't mean he'll only be doing music with underground artists, i mean that wat seperates him from being like mainstream artists is he's not rapping about cars, clothes, or jewelry. Like he said "Tech n9ne isnt going mainstream, mainstream is going tech n9ne" meaning just because mainstream artists are wanting to work with him, doesnt mean he's changing how he feels.

he'll never go mainstream cause on every album he'll wanna do a song like it was an accident or a collab with brotha lynch and lynch will be like "nigga nuts and guts" and thats not mainstream.. he'll do shit wit wayne and some mainstream niggas but he'll still be underground. i spent the first 18 1/2 years of my life in kc and im out in new england now for bout since nov 09 and i always ask ppl if they know who tech n9ne is.. and a lotta ppl say no.. so he's never gonna be a household name. which is how i think he wants it.. cause he loves his fans and still wants to be able to do meet and greets and sighn autographs and go to a city and not be recognized and mobbed.. he'll get bigger.. just not to big.. and he wont sell out.

Tech wants to be Hip Hops President therefore he wants to be on top and he sure is on his way to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    he'll never go mainstream cause on every album he'll wanna do a song like it was an accident or a collab with brotha lynch and lynch will be like "nigga nuts and guts" and thats not mainstream.. he'll do shit wit wayne and some mainstream niggas but he'll still be underground. i spent the first 18 1/2 years of my life in kc and im out in new england now for bout since nov 09 and i always ask ppl if they know who tech n9ne is.. and a lotta ppl say no.. so he's never gonna be a household name. which is how i think he wants it.. cause he loves his fans and still wants to be able to do meet and greets and sighn autographs and go to a city and not be recognized and mobbed.. he'll get bigger.. just not to big.. and he wont sell out.

tech will be the king of underground till death! he loves his fans he will always be shakin hands and kissin babys... remember hes married to his fans