Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Strange release

Next Strange release

Does anyone know what the next release from strange will be and an approxiamate date or time

Tech's mixtape i think near halloween

I thought tech didn't do mixtapes, that's why he does collabos. Anyone have any more info about this?

Its one with DJ whoo kid. He's gettin hella attention and i don't think he really has to fork out any cash for this one so i think he's just going for it and trying to spread the name even more. But then again i could be wrong. Its in a thread from last week. Search "bad season".

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    I thought tech didn't do mixtapes, that's why he does collabos. Anyone have any more info about this?

well if that mixtape does happen
    the next release will be either tech all 6s and 7s in febuary or march. brotha lynch hung said his new album will be out around the same time as DAAM so
    tech all 6s and 7s feb or march
    BLH coathanga strangla march or april

I asked Tech at the meet and greet when 6's and 7's is comin' out and he said April

i think scoobs album should be the next one cuz its already done. all he needs is just to have a date to release it.

He said he will drop Damn Fool after Tech drops his album.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    i think scoobs album should be the next one cuz its already done. all he needs is just to have a date to release it.

kinda seems retarded that he is just gunna sit on it for awhile. i dont c a point in make a record then keeping it for half a year then releasing it

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical

u say space them out. then why would he wanna wait till tech drops his and put his out right after. 2 months for promotions i can understand. that makes sense. but lets say techs album comes out in april and scoobs comes out 2 months after just for space. by that time its been done for 8 months. thats 8 months of them not making money off of it. i think it could be released in november. with the tour i can understand y it aint out now. i do get what ur sayin bout them keep material just to release at a later time though

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    You space out your releases, so your fan base can space out there purchases.
    It's called long term financing.

If Strange dumped everything out at once, a fan would probably only but one or two things. said fan makes $50 for Strange over 2 year span
    You space it out, that same fan will buy it each time it comes out... same said fan makes $300 for Strange over 2 year span

Tech/Strange have SHITLOADS of material they are sitting on... every label does. It's their inventory.

kinda seems retarded that he is just gunna sit on it for awhile. i dont c a point in make a record then keeping it for half a year then releasing it

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical