Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else know someone like this?

Anyone else know someone like this?

So I have a friend who claims that he can't stand tech n9ne or his music. Yet whenever I play tech, he'll bob his head, or say things like "damn who is this cat, this dude's sick." Then when i tell him its tech he just "oh", and stops bobbin his head, and acts like he doesnt like the song anymore.

one of my ass hole friends was like 'pffft Tech N9ne? he's not even famous (pre-'mainstream' era). i point out clowns like Wayne, Soulja Boy, the whole crap and he just says some bullshit. when others ask 'who is that', he' comes in and is like 'he just some moron no1 heard of'
    SMH

it took my about 4 months to get him to listen to Tech. Then he heard Prozak on Horns and thought he was sick coz the line 'My pshycologist told me suicide may be the only option out of this' (sick line). Now he thinks he's a fan coz he downloaded all his albums smfh

and there are clowns in school who say the following:
    'Tech N9ne is gay'
    'Tech N9ne sucks' the whole situation.
    at the same time they try to be thugs in an area of about a 0% crime rate, drugs is the only problem at school on about 5% of the school population, while they sing 'You're a Jerk' with skinny jeans....

Typical douchebag that dismisses someone's music, because of the shit he has heard about him or his image, without really listening to his music. He's just convinced he is not suppose to like Tech for whatever stupid reason. Lame.

lol i this guy was lookin thru my ipod and was like 'wtf is this?'.... i respond 'underground rap'. he says 'wtf underground shit sucks' SMH probably only heard of ICP

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    FUCK YEAH I DO!

I see people do the same thing with Hannah Montana, they jam out to her, but act like "I hate her, she's stupid and pop"
    People who hate on underground cuz it underground are robots...
    People who hate on pop musik cuz it's mainstream are the same fuckin robots
    THINK FOR YOUR FUCKIN SELF!

But everyone bobs their head to Tech N9ne... it's hiz magik
    Not sayin' Tech iz the only rapper with the power to bob...Dre, Three6, Twiztid... the list goes on

But there are some rappers that can't make a fuckin' professional blow-jober's head bob if they tried...
    Not sayin' any namez, cuz I don't wanna another "who'z a better rapper" debate on this board quite yet.

tech has a song for everyone i've learned.

A wise man once said that

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.

Buddha copied me

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    I know!!!
    My jawed dropped off and rolled under the table when I read that quote in Buddha's autobiography!

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    A wise man once said that
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.

Actually, I dont. lol. I only know 1 person who really thinks that Tech sucks. Everyone else either really likes him or thinks hes alright

same

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Actually, I dont. lol. I only know 1 person who really thinks that Tech sucks. Everyone else either really likes him or thinks hes alright

Ya there is only 1 person that has actually sat down and listened to techs music and They loved it but no1 else will listen to it so whenever ppl come over I blare his music nonstop