Thread: INDEPENDENT GRIND YA'MEAN???

INDEPENDENT GRIND YA'MEAN???

MAN, BACK IN THE DAY I WENT TO TECH SHOWS AND THERE WERENT SPECIAL EFFECTS, MAYBE ONE LIGHT THAT HAD A CROSS ON IT AND 6688846993/.

LAST NIGHT I SAW INDEPENDENT GRIND IN DENVER ( MY 14TH TECH SHOW)

TECH IS ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!! HE ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVORITE RAPPER BUT THE SHOW LAST NIGHT WENT SO FAR ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT I HAD EXPECTED . E 40 IS MY OTHER FAVORITE I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 2006 YA MEAN ?? AND IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT I HAVE NEVVERR BEEN THAT PUMPED UP THE WHOLE SHOW I LOST MY VOICE I AM SORE AS SHIT IT WAS INCREDIBLY HYPHY and SO MANY SEXY WOMEN THAT I WAS JUST BAFFLED.

PEOPLE AT TECH SHOWS ALWAYS WANNA BRAG AND TALK ABOUT HOW MANY THEY BEEN TO AND I DO THE SAME SHIT N ITS BECAUSE EVERY TIME GETS BETTER AND BETTER !!!!

KC KILLA KING 1!!!!

The show was nuts i think thats was most packed ive seen the Fillmore 4000 strong sold out that was tight Irv and Makzilla made it to the show and meet and greet what was crazy was i went to wendys next door to get a drink and had to double take seen G Malone Jay Rock Makzilla and Big Scoob getting there grub on wasnt expecting that said what up didnt wanna bother them eating, got some videos im gonna post later.<p ="text-align: left;">