Thread: T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

Time to start the weekend no better way to get it started then going to see TECH N9NE tonight anybody have any reasonable questions you want me to ask Tech or the crew

ive always tried to find out what techs fav song (not his own or anything strange) is but from everyone ive asked they can never give me a response because tech has never answered!

so ask him what his fav song is besides his own or anything strange?

im hoping it will be like some old johnny cash or maybe some blues song or maybe willie nellson. or maybe a metal song... lol i know its odd to hope that but i think it would be cool if his fav song wasnt rap

He told me no one ever asked him that Question before he had to think about it for a few minutes what he told me was Prince the song is called Adore

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    ive always tried to find out what techs fav song (not his own or anything strange) is but from everyone ive asked they can never give me a response because tech has never answered!

so ask him what his fav song is besides his own or anything strange?

im hoping it will be like some old johnny cash or maybe some blues song or maybe willie nellson. or maybe a metal song... lol i know its odd to hope that but i think it would be cool if his fav song wasnt rap

he said his fav song is freebird by lynard skynard in an interview it was a while back tho so it coulda changed

Ask him whatever happened to the song blammers n burners he did for crooked i