Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tech n9ne collabo with lil wayne

tech n9ne collabo with lil wayne

personally i love it. 2 great lyricists on one song. grab eminem while ur at it n the song will b sick as fuck. this discussion isnt for the pointless hating so dont waste ur time thanks

They're gonna be dope cause there's gonna be more than 1 and the rest of these so called anti mainstream /underground elitists need to sit back and take notes on the effect of years of hardwork and sacrifice as they pay off in 2011. This is only the beginning and its still fti bitchez!!!

i seen an interview wit tech about him meeting wayne n talkin about doin a song..they will end up shattering boundries of underground n mainstream. its all about the love for music and it shows with artists like tech n9ne and lil wayne.

the track(s) will be huge no doubt! im glad tech is finally makin those big name mother fuckers recognise!.....only thing i dnt agree with on this post is saying wayne is a good lyricist...his lyrics are awful! lol...not tryin 2 start an e battle on whos right or wrong, thats just my oppinion, lol

No your right, I would not Lil' Wayne as a great lyricist ever! Don't get me wrong, i'm not against the idea of them collaborating, I'm looking forward to seeing Tech's name everywhere, but to me to Wayne as that, is a insult to all the actual great lyricists out there

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Whorton
    the track(s) will be huge no doubt! im glad tech is finally makin those big name mother fuckers recognise!.....only thing i dnt agree with on this post is saying wayne is a good lyricist...his lyrics are awful! lol...not tryin 2 start an e battle on whos right or wrong, thats just my oppinion, lol

i agree in the fact that i dont wana fight but id like to just say that there r many songs of lil wayne that wen u listen start/finish its hard not to go away from that song thinkin "dam he killed dat".

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Whorton

Bro yall already got a hot list of people and eminem is not one of them.

anyone who thinks wayne is a great lyricist needs to put a bullet in their heads. at best hes listenable. most of the time he sounds like theres a cock in his mouth and has the most RETARDED lyrics out there

id have to vote for waka flaka in that department

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    anyone who thinks wayne is a great lyricist needs to put a bullet in their heads. at best hes listenable. most of the time he sounds like theres a cock in his mouth and has the most RETARDED lyrics out there

look i'm down with Tech collabing with Wayne. but Wayne is a lyricist????