Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Rock???....

Jay Rock???....

This isn't another thread asking the same fucking question of "OMGZ JAY ROCK SIGNED?!?!??!!?"

Im just curious, Who the fuck is he?

After I read a few of the threads and saw a video of Tech saying he signed him I took interest and YouTubed him...

Have to say, I like(d) Everyone on Strange till that was announced, Not hating or anything but just doesnt seem to fit in with anyone else.

Not that I care either way but does Tech support Bloods? or anything, I know the man likes red but I just thought he liked it, not part of the gang or anything of that, But Jay Rock feels the need (in every song I have looked up) to make it known he is with the bloods So... yeah, Anyone else not feeling him?

I still love Strange regardless, just not this perticular artist

"Not that I care either way but does Tech support Bloods? or anything, I know the man likes red but I just thought he liked it, not part of the gang or anything of that"

<p ="text-align: left;">

Thats who he is...Hes from watts and nickerson gardens bro...Jay rock is just talkin about what he knows...real shit...it may not be for everybody, If you dont like it thats not his problem. I think hes dope

jay rock is a beast. he goes hard. u jus gotta understand what hes talkn bout n see where he comes from thru his lyrics. i think he fits strange perfectly.

He aint to shabby on stage i liked his set him and his homie were cool as fuck the just kinda walked around and kicked it with everyone (thumbs up)

well i really dont know bout that not from the us at all
    but bloody kutty cal is a blood hes from kc
    and tech is not a blood hes says it in the dvd he just like the colors and i dont think he finds it important beqause
    lynch reps the blue flag

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    Sports red, Lil Wayne, Jay Rock...
    Tech can't be a blood, I don't think there'z been bloodz in KC when he waz a young little black lad... or iz Tech a blood??? DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUN...... Yup, Tech'z gonna fuck it all up and go and get hiz ass shot!

And his interview segment where he talks about "I hope a fan never killz me..." will be worldwide newz!
    Hey it worked for Biggie, and hiz legacy iz cemented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVrq0MQSouA <--- Its all begins here!

Well as I said, I dont really care, he could be blood, crip or rainbow for all I care, It's his music I like

Its not what his music is all about, same with Lynch and Kutt, Ive heard very few mentions at it and even then not that bad.

but whatever, Ill check out Jay Rock when he releases and album, if I dont like it. simple as not buying it, not going to flame on him, just putting out an opinion and seeing if anyone else thought similar

You've heard few mentions from Kutt about bein blood?? You mus not listen very carefully pal. Lol. And here's a quote from Tech, maybe you've heard it..."She asked what I represent, then with a wicked pitch I said....B WALKIN AND EVERY THING THAT COMES WIT IT BITCH." If you think he "Just likes red", then you need to dig deeper in to some lyrics. Cause it's quite obvious he AT LEAST supports them, and not jus likes wearing the color.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Well as I said, I dont really care, he could be blood, crip or rainbow for all I care, It's his music I like

Its not what his music is all about, same with Lynch and Kutt, Ive heard very few mentions at it and even then not that bad.

but whatever, Ill check out Jay Rock when he releases and album, if I dont like it. simple as not buying it, not going to flame on him, just putting out an opinion and seeing if anyone else thought similar

lol. yeah jay rock is a truly masterful artist. I was so impressed with his feature on "Paper" off TGMP. He displayed so much talent with such memorable verse rhymes as "knock a nigga off, it's all about survival dawg, get money, fuck bitches, rock-star!"...if tech wasnt even hitting multiple matching syllables in his verse we would all boycott. best of luck jay rock.

You must of never heard any thing from Jay Rock before, so listen to these and shut up please

Quote Originally Posted by DMH
    lol. yeah jay rock is a truly masterful artist. I was so impressed with his feature on "Paper" off TGMP. He displayed so much talent with such memorable verse rhymes as "knock a nigga off, it's all about survival dawg, get money, fuck bitches, rock-star!"...if tech wasnt even hitting multiple matching syllables in his verse we would all boycott. best of luck jay rock.