Thread: Collabo Idea

Collabo Idea

Tell me what you think of this Tech N9ne and Immortal Tehnique 2 rappers that say fuck the industry 2 of the best rappers ever. Working together on a cd i think that would be the sickest thing check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts. I know that their s arent the same but i think it would be amazing

fti 2 exists. Kottonmouth Kings fucked it up

I would love to hear Tech with these Rappers - Royce da 59, Eminem, Freeway, Jayz, Luda, Grewsum and a fre others

and for the record, Immortal technique and Tech N9ne are on a completely different page with the whole FTI thing. Tech N9ne just hated the people who control what gets on tv and radio.... Immortal Technique on the other hand, hates the entire industry and the people who own it, and those people's parents, and their spouses and, their pets, and their yard.... immortal technique just hates the mainstream in general for what they are doing to society, Tech N9ne just hates people not recognizing him

They are both great, but Immortal Technique would destroy tech on a collabo. Immortal Technique is on a whole nother level IMO. Tech N9nes more of the popular party rapper while Immortal Technique is the political, philosopher, intellegent, lrycial rapper.

this

Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]They are both great, but Immortal Technique would destroy tech on a collabo. Immortal Technique is on a whole nother level IMO. Tech N9nes more of the popular party rapper while Immortal Technique is the political, philosopher, intellegent, lrycial rapper.

u can def debate about it. Immortal Technique is a master lyricist. he can devour any fucker in a battle right now lol. BUT i can still see Tech and Immortal both holding their own from being murked from the other lol. they have different s so it's hard to tell who would do better

]They are both great, but Immortal Technique would destroy tech on a collabo. Immortal Technique is on a whole nother level IMO. Tech N9nes more of the popular party rapper while Immortal Technique is the political, philosopher, intellegent, lrycial rapper.

lol true that. Immortal Technique wouldn't mind shitting on anybody associated with the mainstream. i wonder how he thinks of Tech and Strange lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    and for the record, Immortal technique and Tech N9ne are on a completely different page with the whole FTI thing. Tech N9ne just hated the people who control what gets on tv and radio.... Immortal Technique on the other hand, hates the entire industry and the people who own it, and those people's parents, and their spouses and, their pets, and their yard.... immortal technique just hates the mainstream in general for what they are doing to society, Tech N9ne just hates people not recognizing him

i think it would come down to who sounded better over the beat they chose, because they're both master lyricists

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    u can def debate about it. Immortal Technique is a master lyricist. he can devour any fucker in a battle right now lol. BUT i can still see Tech and Immortal both holding their own from being murked from the other lol. they have different s so it's hard to tell who would do better